Protective gear 101

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont wear any protective gear when i ride but i was told by a buddy i ride with to gear up and my body would definetly thank me in the long run and im just wondering about knee braces if there the answer or is it good enough for just a knee pad?ill probably be picking up a tek vest of some sort to and a kidney belt so if anyone could shine some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. i no enough about tek vests to make a good enough guess on what i want there but its the knee braces i need to learn more about.
thanks boys keep them tracks spinning.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooops wrong category for the topic my bad.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont wear any protective gear when i ride but i was told by a buddy i ride with to gear up and my body would definetly thank me in the long run and im just wondering about knee braces if there the answer or is it good enough for just a knee pad?ill probably be picking up a tek vest of some sort to and a kidney belt so if anyone could shine some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. i no enough about tek vests to make a good enough guess on what i want there but its the knee braces i need to learn more about.
thanks boys keep them tracks spinning.

Ya protective gear is a good idea. I have alot of buddies that wear motocross knee pads. I usually wear My motocross knee braces. (I have had knee surgery). I have a pair of ASTERISK knee braces. They are awesome. Fully adjustable. Kidney belt is also a good idea. It helps the lower back. I see more guys starting to wear the molded neckbraces now. But that all depends on what type of AVY Bag you wear. They seem to work well with the ABS Bag.
Good luck on finding the right gear that fits you. It is definately extra peace of mind knowing you're protected.

Top Bottom