proposed motorcross track & quad park

saf

Reaction score
there is a proposel for three motorcross tacks. one for kids to learn on one for pratice and one for raceing there will also be onsite camping.
quad traill,mudpit,hillclimb. there is one group trying to shutt it down.would like to know if their is any support for this kind of park

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a proposel for three motorcross tacks. one for kids to learn on one for pratice and one for raceing there will also be onsite camping.
quad traill,mudpit,hillclimb. there is one group trying to shutt it down.would like to know if their is any support for this kind of park
Another guy on here a few weeks ago asked the same question.........he had some land and wanted to know if there was a need............ I would think there would be lots of support for this ...esp with kids....learning to ride....make it a family thing..........my advice is get the dealers involved........ make up flyers and have dealers flag em on the machines in the show room........etc.....get people the info and let em choose to use... Cheers!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it isnt to far out of the city you would do very well,there are a couple around but they are quit a drive out of town and they are still fairly busy Im told.If I had land doing nothing I would build one,great revenue for farmland.
catmando!

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it isnt to far out of the city you would do very well,there are a couple around but they are quit a drive out of town and they are still fairly busy Im told.If I had land doing nothing I would build one,great revenue for farmland.
catmando!

i think bump is 45 min north west of edmonton, never bin there my self,its motocross track, but i think there quad friendly (?)

id support one , but if i had a house 400m from the site having to listen to hmf pipes ... that opinion would change quick.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think bump is 45 min north west of edmonton, never bin there my self,its motocross track, but i think there quad friendly (?)

id support one , but if i had a house 400m from the site having to listen to hmf pipes ... that opinion would change quick.

Its no different than living near the Henday in Edmonton....the noise is loud!

fathoot

Reaction score
Ya thats a wicked idea especially for kids to learn proper riding skills and stuff, tell the fun police (whoever is against it) if they don't like it then don't use it, some people are such losers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
HEck ya thats a wicked idea especially for kids to learn proper riding skills and stuff, tell the fun police (whoever is against it) if they don't like it then don't use it, some people are such losers!!!!

Easy on the cursing fathoot, your posts won't last long :d

Oposition is allways there for these kind of things espescially if it's in someones back yard. It has to be far enough away but close enough for supplies when needed. Liability is another thing. Check into the coverage you need to protect yourself and the land. There's people out there that will take advantage of your hospitality. Safety concerns are a big thing these days with families getting into the sport. Have an emergency plan in effect whether is be a EMS person on site at all times and a STARS site # for the parking lot. There are many avenues one can utilize in your favor and still make a $$. With the right planning and preperation this could be a real GOOD thing. Good luck with your possible venture :wtg:

Built it and they (we) will come...

Top Bottom