Professional Sports Suspends Games

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. A bunch...excuse me...all overpaid “professional” sports people/leagues have suspended every game tonight to support their belief of police brutality. What are they going to gain from this except the fact that the ones who actually buy tickets to see their overpaid asses play, are tired of their political ideologies?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me thinks the pro athletes are just a tad misguided.
jacob Blake’s recent criminal record another top shelf guy,

Attachments

• 55CBF49E-BA43-4568-A429-F1BEDEAF2C9D.jpg
    55CBF49E-BA43-4568-A429-F1BEDEAF2C9D.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 285

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're not big sports fans at all. But last year we started going to the occasional AJHL hockey game instead of watching the "pros" on TV. They may not have the same skills, but it's much more satisfying watching someone play for the love of the game instead of money and fame. Same goes for racing, we never watch racing on TV, we go down to the local oval and watch the local guys runs their cars instead.

The plus side is you don't have to listen to the political garbage that comes out of many pro athletes mouths these days.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to be a thing now to ignore the police and do your thing. If the officers told him to stop and that he was under arrest I'm thinking he probably should have stopped. The officer was a little excessive with 7 shots to the back I think 1 well placed would have done the job and not looked like he was just out to kill. JMO

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yet again claiming he was a innocent guy who got shot in front of his kids. But just another lowlife criminal who got what he had coming and put himself in the position.

Why is it so hard to listen to the cops? Whether or not they are in the right, i'd rather put in a complaint after about the cops not being fair, racial profiling, etc then being in a bodybag.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LeBron James sickens me. I like the Lakers but I could give a rats azz who they are even playing now. I'm sick of listening to him complain about his oppression when he takes hundreds of millions from his white owner. Did I tell you the world is fawked right now?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to be a thing now to ignore the police and do your thing. If the officers told him to stop and that he was under arrest I'm thinking he probably should have stopped. The officer was a little excessive with 7 shots to the back I think 1 well placed would have done the job and not looked like he was just out to kill. JMO

Yea 7 was a little much, but I totally understand the cops position of being worried about him getting into the vehicle like that, for all you know there is a gun right there. All he had to do was listen and stop, and he wouldn't have got shot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turned out to be a good move. He was reaching into his car for the handgun they found on the floorboards. But only Fox and the Daily Caller will tell you that.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LeBron James sickens me. I like the Lakers but I could give a rats azz who they are even playing now. I'm sick of listening to him complain about his oppression when he takes hundreds of millions from his white owner. Did I tell you the world is fawked right now?

The irony is so many of the pro athletes like basketball, baseball, and football have long criminal records and would be in prison if they didn't have enough money to buy their way out, yet they are claiming oppression. Maybe they should try setting an example of how to be a good person.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hey NHL get fawked. Your only purpose is for entertainment.

You aren't first responders saving lives. You aren't teachers educating our youth. You aren't doctors or nurses healing the sick. You aren't scientists finding cures to deadly diseases.

You exist purely for entertainment. I'd rather spend my entertainment dollars doing way better things like hiking, kayaking, mtn biking, sledding, sxsing.

So yeah fawk you NHL.

I stole that from Jan. Had to clean it up a little. Those of you that know her will know why lol.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The athletes are a bunch of narcissistic, egotistical, overpaid, poorly educated morons, led around by a biased media who incites them to overreact based on inaccurate information. They’re guided into making bad decisions by the social justice warriors and the cancel culture. I hope the fans cancel their cable channels and force the players, owners and leagues into financial hardship so that they’re forced to remember what and whom supports them.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Did anyone think to let LeBron James and the rest of the NBA know we were not watching anyway...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The irony is so many of the pro athletes like basketball, baseball, and football have long criminal records and would be in prison if they didn't have enough money to buy their way out, yet they are claiming oppression. Maybe they should try setting an example of how to be a good person.

What percentage??

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think this incident which all the sports league have reacted on may have to be investigated to bring out the true circumstances of what happened. Frankly LeBron James statement may have been made based on misinformation. LeBron James himself has a record of putting hundreds of kids thru college and creating a school in Akron that provides meals first grade education to youngsters who would not get these advantages thru public schools. The first lady toured this school and gave LeBrons foundation the praise it deserves. Nothing about this sickens me. If all athletes gave back like this the states would be a lot better off and not the crime infested ****hole country that it is. They can take there crooked second ammendment And shove it were the sun does not shine.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What is the irony? That with the exception of hockey most professional athletes are of a different race other than white, or that many come from very poor circumstances? The level of racism in the USA and how they are treating people of color is pretty crazy. I think much of it comes from lack of education and and understanding. We have it here as we, the only difference is our cops aren't killing citizens for Jay walking, YET.........

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the irony? That with the exception of hockey most professional athletes are of a different race other than white, or that many come from very poor circumstances? The level of racism in the USA and how they are treating people of color is pretty crazy. I think much of it comes from lack of education and and understanding. We have it here as we, the only difference is our cops aren't killing citizens for Jay walking, YET.........

what the hell is wrong with some of you guys ? Just another innocent black man , walking down the street. Always been a standup guy, never been in trouble much, every police officer knew him from the church choir !
Oh, except for this part ;
dc88ca54-659a-4a7b-8448-464f1ca42d18

Get real !

Attachments

• 9E0E6E8C-9753-4FEA-ADAC-094A680229F3.jpg
    9E0E6E8C-9753-4FEA-ADAC-094A680229F3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 159
Top Bottom