Proclimb C3 belt drive belts in Saskatoon

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some help from the Saskatoon fellas on here. My dad blew the belt on his 2015 M8000 C3 belt drive and needs a new one but can’t seem to find any around there. Anybody know where he could find one, the guys at Rec supply were completely clueless on finding one, guy said well Polaris has a belt drive just buy one of those belts they gotta be close ....... lol they’ll hire anyone nowadays

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some help from the Saskatoon fellas on here. My dad blew the belt on his 2015 M8000 C3 belt drive and needs a new one but can’t seem to find any around there. Anybody know where he could find one, the guys at Rec supply were completely clueless on finding one, guy said well Polaris has a belt drive just buy one of those belts they gotta be close ....... lol they’ll hire anyone nowadays
I would try Proline they are the Cat dealer there and seem to have a decent aftermarket program going on. Prairie Rec up in Prince Albert might be able to help, or the Cat dealer out in Biggar, cant recall the name off the top of my head.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try Proline they are the Cat dealer there and seem to have a decent aftermarket program going on. Prairie Rec up in Prince Albert might be able to help, or the Cat dealer out in Biggar, cant recall the name off the top of my head.

Ya he tried proline they had nothing, that’s where he used to deal until Ron left, I’ll tell him to call prairie rec and biggar

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya he tried proline they had nothing, that’s where he used to deal until Ron left, I’ll tell him to call prairie rec and biggar
Maybe Rally Motorsports in Prince Albert, they are the Cat and Polaris dealer there, not sure what they would have for aftermarket accessories though.

Last edited:

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try BDI world class on Millar Ave. They had a gates carbon belt in stock and cheap last time I needed one. Just have to know your part number you need from the belt. If you go in asking them you need a belt for a C3 snowmobile belt drive they’ll look at you funny. They are a bearing supplier.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just call Specialty Sled and have one shipped! They’re the supplier!

I told him that but he won’t for some reason, thinks it’s harder or something, he just wants to be able to find them locally for long term

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try BDI world class on Millar Ave. They had a gates carbon belt in stock and cheap last time I needed one. Just have to know your part number you need from the belt. If you go in asking them you need a belt for a C3 snowmobile belt drive they’ll look at you funny. They are a bearing supplier.

Sent him there to BDI world class and the two guys working said they don’t ever carry belts like that and wondered why someone would send him there for one lol, but he finally decided to do what I told him originally and called specialty, has them coming in the mail as we speak

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always carry the Gates Polychain but C3 sometimes used the cheaper asian brand so not sure what you need.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies I’ll pass it all on to him

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent him there to BDI world class and the two guys working said they don’t ever carry belts like that and wondered why someone would send him there for one lol, but he finally decided to do what I told him originally and called specialty, has them coming in the mail as we speak

Well, that's weird. It has been a couple years since I bought from them.

I can confirm that kovs is correct that Motion Canada can get them and cheap. Just ordered a gates, should be in on Monday and 45 bucks cheaper than anything listed online.

Top Bottom