Prison Talk For Hillary

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think she is the only one that might of have done some questionable dealings. maybe the guy at the top that runs the country should be held accountable?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not unique to the US. In Canada you can go before the Ethics Commissioner, get a slap on the wrist and be just as cocky and arrogant the very next day knowing you're untouchable. Or, you can push legislation that directly benefits a pension company your family owns to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars and have the majority Canadian government look the other way.

Everywhere you look, crooked.

I agree. I just thought we were focusing on Hillary here. Obviously it applies across the world, probably for about the last 10000 years.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the current leaders in NA should be under investigation as well. Maybe we should save time and lock them up when they announce their candidacy :) Seriously guys (and girls), there exists the certainty that all of the allegations have to be proved in a court of law and the strong possibility that many of the allegations are just plain BS and made up on the spot. Time will tell I guess but every administration seems to have some weird stuff going on. BTW I have no idea who the news organization is that posted that article on the Clinton foundation. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the current leaders in NA should be under investigation as well. Maybe we should save time and lock them up when they announce their candidacy :) Seriously guys (and girls), there exists the certainty that all of the allegations have to be proved in a court of law and the strong possibility that many of the allegations are just plain BS and made up on the spot. Time will tell I guess but every administration seems to have some weird stuff going on. BTW I have no idea who the news organization is that posted that article on the Clinton foundation. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.
The video is from FOX News. Breitbart is just the blogger. Andrew Breitbart founded it and was found dead of a heart attack at age 43 in 2012. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

Top Bottom