Princess Auto bike carrier

Adam31

Reaction score
Anyone use these before for dirt bike. Want to keep quad in box and And carry bike on hitch. Looking for any reviews or other brands that might be better.
Thanks

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im all for carrying a bike that way, but I keep my powerfist purchases limited to stuff under $30 that wont have anything to do with an expensive toy.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use these before for dirt bike. Want to keep quad in box and And carry bike on hitch. Looking for any reviews or other brands that might be better.
Thanks

It's from Princess Auto.....Powerfist - designed to fail prematurely....

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Stole this from Joholio. He just posted it in another thread, and I thought it fit well here...

5ad57e56234e41b0f59f1b09adddad42.jpg

I would try any truck accessory place first.

Last edited:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the princess auto one but i welded a vertical post on the vehicle side of the bike this way i dont smash out my rear window (suv) and i only need one strap really to hold it down.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's from Princess Auto.....Powerfist - designed to fail prematurely....
ya....but no sales final until your satisfied so keep getting new ones?....maybe this strategy would be bad for hauling a toy tho

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought this last summer. I havnt used it a lot but probably have drove around 500km hauling my cr125 and so far I have no complaints.

My neighbor also bought one and hauled his bike behind his motorhome this summer, I dont think he has any complaints either.

When using it I also strapped from the outside corners to the truck hitch to avoid any extra movement.

Top Bottom