Pricing on new ram 3500

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot an email to one of the dealers in GP, there are a lot of trucks sitting on the lots here right now, maybe they want to sell a couple. I'd try GP Chrysler. Hansen Ford has so many trucks in stock the used lot is now full of the excess inventory. I laugh everytime I drive by and see another car hauler offloading and wonder where they will put them all.

Thanks for the heads up, Nor Lan has exact same truck as I was inquiring about with a local dealer, hopefully they want to sell trucks. So sick of looking already, i'm to the point i'd almost rather buy a used truck privately even if new makes more sense so I don't have to deal with these retarded salesman.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I bought my 2012 I went to Sherwood Dodge and talked with Brad McDonald, he gave me a a price and told me to go shop around and that no one would beat it. And he was right, best other places were willing to do was match it. There was no going back and forth, showing you a monthly payment price but not the price of the actually truck like a lot of dealers. Also lent me a crew cab and a fuel card for a week as I waited for my mega cab to come in. I think he's at Leduc Chrysler now but when im looking for my next truck I'll be going to him.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I second buying from Brad McDonald, always willing to give a FAIR deal on the new truck and your trade in. He is now at Leduc Chrysler. Im sure he will have the best price out of anyone you call.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you checked out some of the lease companies was looking on jim patterson lease they have some low milage trucks for not bad prices

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you checked out some of the lease companies was looking on jim patterson lease they have some low milage trucks for not bad prices

None have anything close to what I need. Pattison has 1 SRW 3500 that is priced pretty high. Seems like they don't do duallies on 3500.

Top Bottom