Prairie Wind Recreation in Weyburn

mt.sledder

Reaction score
Big thanks to Greg and his guy's at Prairie Wind Recreation in Weyburn. I have my sled for sale and when I took it out for a test ride to check things out the check engine light kept coming on. It was already after supper on friday when I went by the shop. Greg gladly put it on the computor and diagnosed it. He had the parts in stock so he sent me off with them right away with a couple tips on what to check. The problem was exactly as he suspected and I had it running perfect in about an hour. Is this going above and beyond the call of duty or what??? Thanks again Greg I know your customers appreciate all your hard work and dedication.......

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is a pretty good guy. i've gone in there to buy parts for my old yamaha and he's had them in stock. i'm an arctic cat guy and wish that there was a dealer here in weyburn.

but i'm also gonna say this...not bashin cause i've never had repair work done by him, but i've heard of some horror stories from him. not gonna say anything about them tho. never know whos reading this, right.

dodger

Reaction score
I've always had good luck with Prarie winds as well, even warranty work on my quad has been great. Amazing he can run a business in the oil area and make people happy. I sure can't find any decent staff in Weyburn that will work for less than $30 a hr!

bro21ca

Reaction score
he is a pretty good guy. i've gone in there to buy parts for my old yamaha and he's had them in stock. i'm an arctic cat guy and wish that there was a dealer here in weyburn.

but i'm also gonna say this...not bashin cause i've never had repair work done by him, but i've heard of some horror stories from him. not gonna say anything about them tho. never know whos reading this, right.

Thanks to all on here for their business. There is a saying that for every good thing said.. one person hears, for every bad thing said 10 people will hear. We try our hardest to please everyone one but i know i will never please all. I just wish that if someone is upset with us pls let us know as i cant fix something that i dont know about.

Top Bottom