Post your rant here

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dickheads who stop at a merge lane sign, thinking it’s a yield. The horn goes on and doesn’t quit and until they’re well on the way..
dickheads who can’t merge.... step on it or pull behind don’t try to push me over and then slow down.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who complain about rain while I watch my crops burn up! ;)
Where do you live that your not getting rain??? We had a overland flood warning last weekend. This rain is nuts! Most standing water ive seen around here, I have not been able to walk in my yard for over a month without hearing soggy foot steps.

This pond in my subdivision rose approximately 8 ft. I can never see the water through that window. This was last weekend.

I wish I could send some your way bud. Im done with this weather. Lol

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you live that your not getting rain??? We had a overland flood warning last weekend. This rain is nuts! Most standing water ive seen around here, I have not been able to walk in my yard for over a month without hearing soggy foot steps.

This pond in my subdivision rose approximately 8 ft. I can never see the water through that window. This was last weekend.

They must be southeast or northwest cause I'm soooo done with rain in the center, the land can't take it for sure.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I live/farm southeast of Calgary. This is year four of the drought in our area. The best of our crops were wiped out last week by hail. I’m more than with you when you say fawk this weather!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since when is +23 a heat warning. We used to call this summer.

Attachments

• 72DEB3D9-0F60-4DDD-8C48-1A86BEC627FF.jpeg
    72DEB3D9-0F60-4DDD-8C48-1A86BEC627FF.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 350

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything is an extreme this or that, it’s how they train our kids to think the world’s ending!
When we were kids we were told the story about chicken little and the sky falling. Now the sky is falling the climate is changing to the extreme. Everything is catastrophic and we need to pay to fix it. I call money grab bullsh!t!!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor texted me this, second time the pond rose this high, apparently there was two inches of rain dropped in edson lastnight in that thunderstorm, lots of flooding and flooded basements.

Whoever is doing a rain dance, please stop!!! Lol

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor texted me this, second time the pond rose this high, apparently there was two inches of rain dropped in edson lastnight in that thunderstorm, lots of flooding and flooded basements.

Whoever is doing a rain dance, please stop!!! Lol

Got an 1 1/4” in under a hour here in Leduc. Second time this summer I had water in my basement

Top Bottom