pole shed

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
34x52 pole shed 16ft overhead door. gravel floor. looking to insulate and put in concrete with floor drain. when i had this built they put in that plastic see through material too let in natural light which is on my walls 40ft long. any ideas how to cover this up now. looking for someone to do this job any recommendations leduc area thanks.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished having this 40x60 built.. Nothing but good reviews of the guy that built it. Did not go with a concrete floor yet due to the cost of almost another $26,000 . If you want his name and number let me know. He is based out of redwater

Attachments

• IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 328

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
34x52 pole shed 16ft overhead door. gravel floor. looking to insulate and put in concrete with floor drain. when i had this built they put in that plastic see through material too let in natural light which is on my walls 40ft long. any ideas how to cover this up now. looking for someone to do this job any recommendations leduc area thanks.

There are lots of opitions but i think the wisest and most efficient will tin just a question are the trusses on 4' centers.

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Built mine, straight galvanized, 14.5 ft walls, 40 x 42 and put my trusses @ 4ft centers, and then strapped roof with 2x4. Works and looks good. Mudboy's floor must be something special. Did my floor slab (unheated) with 5.5" concrete, with a hired concrete finisher for less than $8G just last September.

Last edited:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you can do the prep work and all the manual labour then yes you can save lots of coin. If you plan on just letting someone come ina and do it all then it will cost you. had 3 different quotes and all were pretty close together

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure but if you are interested, my buddy works for Goodon industries and i could pass your number on to him if your looking for a price. Our pole shop was built before i bought the place but i priced the package and its about 25k Setup. That was with a 14'Hx 10W role up door.

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had my 30x42 shop done for 8700 with all prep work and such done by the contractor. i thought that was reasonable.
Hey send me the number for the guy that built that , i need a shop badly looking for 30 x 50, never mind i just saw your in sask , hes not out here

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure but if you are interested, my buddy works for Goodon industries and i could pass your number on to him if your looking for a price. Our pole shop was built before i bought the place but i priced the package and its about 25k Setup. That was with a 14'Hx 10W role up door.

I have the local Goodon contact down here, they built my neighbors shed and I don't really like the looks of it plus it seemed pretty expensive at $49,000. The shed in the OP's pic here looks way better. Thanks anyway.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished having this 40x60 built.. Nothing but good reviews of the guy that built it. Did not go with a concrete floor yet due to the cost of almost another $26,000 . If you want his name and number let me know. He is based out of redwater

Nice shed. You sure know how to make a man envious.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah
little did know how much extra work I have now created for myself. Now trying to get the electrical done. Going to take a little practice in getting used to backing things into there though.

hair-str8-back

Reaction score
This is a 32x48 pole shed package built by the UFA out of Leduc. In 05 when i had it built it was right around 27,000. My only regret was that i didn't have the concrete floor done at the same time, i was just happy to have the building up and everything inside and locked up. I'm hoping to get the floor done this summer. Any cement finishers in the Sherwood Park area?

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 258

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rubicon did our shop floor in 95. its still great, no complaints. dont know the number but hes the guy on hwy 21 with the concete fence and cannon south of whitemud. there is a sign on fence

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid $10G for mine as a 30 x 40 original and added a 12 x 40 section as I had extra poles. Just bought the 2x6 for the roof slope and the metal. Total 40 x 42 for under $12G. My son ad I did it all ourselves.

Last edited:

briguy

Reaction score
hey could you send me this guys name i'm from legal need a 40 by 60 made thanks allot

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rubicon did our shop floor in 95. its still great, no complaints. dont know the number but hes the guy on hwy 21 with the concete fence and cannon south of whitemud. there is a sign on fence

x2 Rubicon has a very good reputation in the park.... they do alot and my dad used them all the time when he worked for Salvi Homes, Ironwood Homes and they still use them to this day...

lparrish

Reaction score
Could you please give me the name looking to build in the spring, we are located in Redwater.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy u guys get concrete cheap??? Mine was $300/meter and that was still in the truck! I think my 1400sqft at 6" thick was $5500 just for cement then another $7 for pouring and finishing. That included install of 2" SM. and rebar work. And polished to a hi gloss!

Top Bottom