Polaris RZR

Muddy Waters

Reaction score
I've had my new RZR for about a month now and what a hoot! Other than some dress up options like tires, wheels, winch, bumpers, etc, I've kept it stock. But, I've just installed a set of PRP suspension seats and Simpson 5 point harness's and what a difference! Seats are super comfy and the belts keep you nice and snug. I had the unit on it's side the second trip out and had a hell of a time trying to get out of the stock belt cause the release is on the side. With my weight against the belt, I couldn't release it, which caused me a little anxiety. Simpson release is in the middle and easy to access, whatever way your hanging! I got my unit and all accessories at Cycle Works West and dealt with Tate. He knows his stuff!

chucker

Reaction score
I have had my RZR for just over a month and I agree, it's a blast. I have had it in the mud twice and I am impressed how it performs. I have put aftermarket tires on it, the stock tires are barely adaquate. I have not dumped mine yet but I will keep trying. I am looking for a aftermarket exhaust system and a chip for more power.

Reaction score
I'm running the HMF duals(sounds awesome), with a Big Gun chip, and Uni flow air filter. I have 26" swamp lites and it has no problem hitting 60mph with 2 guys in it. I bought a clutch kit from Bikeman Performance in Wis. but I haven't installed it yet. I'll be honest I don't think the chip had much effect but I have't played with it much either.

chucker

Reaction score
Hey balls_bearts_HP, Did you notice an improvement in your horsepower or torque just with your aftermarket exhaust? Is your exhaust a slip-on or does it go back to the engine? Also , with your aftermarket tires, what is the width of the RZR. I am running 26" Terracross R/T tires with SS112 rims, and I am 54" wide.

Reaction score
Chucker,
My exhaust comes with a down pipe and Y pipe but uses the stock manifold/Y off the engine. I noticed torque right away. As for my width I'm about 52" with the swamp lites and 107s. I haven't measured but when I squeeze thru something if my tires rub my nerf bars do too and those add approx. an inch on each side.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys....we just bought a rzr and want to put bigger tires and wheels on as well...how about some pics of your units so we can see? Please...

hogwild

Reaction score
3 in lift and 28 in swamps

Attachments

• new rzr 005.jpg
    new rzr 005.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 218
Top Bottom