Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen a guy running around Edmonton in an older bronco with a huge piece of pine bolted to his front bumper. Wish I would've snapped a pic of that. I was killing myself laughing but gave the guy a thumbs up anyways!
I know this is old but I worked with this guy up until a few months ago. Nice guy he just wanted to be different,lol.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaahahaha ! You made a joke about a truck brand!
You should be in show bizz! That's some funny chit!

!2008 Dodge Mega cab 3500 6.7, MiniMax,S&B intake,egr & cooler delete,4" FloPro TBE, H&S air horn and boost tube. H&S Fuel rail shim kit. Air bags with compressor.

Now I see why you are so defensive. you got the ugly fender option.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
!2008 Dodge Mega cab 3500 6.7, MiniMax,S&B intake,egr & cooler delete,4" FloPro TBE, H&S air horn and boost tube. H&S Fuel rail shim kit. Air bags with compressor.

Above is my old truck , still in garage! For sale but it's not worth anything anyway It's a lo km SRW. But it's a mega cab too so u can make a joke about that I guess. I haven't heard one of those for five minutes !

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Above is my old truck , still in garage! For sale but it's not worth anything anyway It's a lo km SRW. But it's a mega cab too so u can make a joke about that I guess. I haven't heard one of those for five minutes !

I'm kinda snooping around for a diesel, what are you looking to get out of it? Send me a pm or give me a call if you prefer.

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So you must have something fairly shiny sitting in the garage, why don't you throw up some pics?

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on the chive while working today and I'm pretty sure these dudes own it!!!!!
blinged out hummer.jpg gold bling.jpg

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Yosemite Sam mud flaps finish it off nicely! If he didn't have those on then it would just be plain cheezy.... Now he's avante garde fromage.I wonder if those marker llights under the body panels are so that he can see the ground when he jumps out at night?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this in Caroline, thought it was a bit overkill for a 550 Ford to be pullin that little trailer.:d

Attachments

• P1010954 (Medium).JPG
    P1010954 (Medium).JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 435

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad you didn't get a better picture, looks like that truck has been built w/ some big truck parts. Alcoa rims & steer tires and air bags..

Top Bottom