Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

evanwh

Reaction score
OK, maybe they dont look "gay", I would say they look more like somebody is trying to compensate for something, like maybe small mans disease or maybe just a very small penis?

ah the old penis jokes eh? - "make them about others so people won't expect you have the short coming" right?....well played

oh and ford's "innovative" because they have to be since nothing they try seems to work all that well (the 6.0L era). and as for bailout a company's management stream's wasteful spending of money doesn't necessarily reflect whether or not they sell a quality product. (i have nothing against fords just bad experience with their diesels - but if you wanna bash dodge two can play that game)

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i do drive a dodge - why wouldn't you a buy the truck thats powered by a straight 6 diesel engine that's been proven for a couple decades instead of a ford that redesigns there motors every couple of years because they just can't seem to make one that works reliably. at least the duramax has an allison behind it and has been around since 01...

Im sure thats not why Ford made all those motors. It's hard to be a leader in the industry if you don't come up with something new..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo(3).JPG i thaught this was a pretty sweet pipeliner's dream

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Can u guys start a new thread to squabble in please? This is supposed to be a "pictures of cheesy chit " thread. ThxSent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
Well said Mike...now let's see some more of them retarded looking stacks and white rimmed sun glasses that these small dicked losers are sportin'

09FordFx4

Reaction score
Stacks if dine right look awesome. If done wrong look bad. They aren't gay and useless, they're actually very useful. Why do you think trucks in truck pulls and diesel drag all have stacks? It ain't for looks.

And ford had a contract with backseat which is why the 6.0 sucked, and why they had new ones every so often. Wasn't in their control. Now that their out ofthat contract and can build their own diesel I'll bet the 6.7 will be around for a while. Probably will become just as legendary as the 7.3 (best diesel ever)

-Posted with my iPhone.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stacks if dine right look awesome. If done wrong look bad. They aren't gay and useless, they're actually very useful. Why do you think trucks in truck pulls and diesel drag all have stacks? It ain't for looks.

And ford had a contract with backseat which is why the 6.0 sucked, and why they had new ones every so often. Wasn't in their control. Now that their out ofthat contract and can build their own diesel I'll bet the 6.7 will be around for a while. Probably will become just as legendary as the 7.3 (best diesel ever)

-Posted with my iPhone.[/QUOTE

But how many trucks on the road with stacks are drag trucks or pulling trucks?

09FordFx4

Reaction score
Stacks are a performance mod...
Saying they're gay is like saying mud tires are gay. They're a useful mod. Not just for aesthetics. If there's a gas truck with stacks, well ya that's kinda gay. But diesels, if done properly look great.

-Posted with my iPhone.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stacks are a performance mod...
Saying they're gay is like saying mud tires are gay. They're a useful mod. Not just for aesthetics. If there's a gas truck with stacks, well ya that's kinda gay. But diesels, if done properly look great.

-Posted with my iPhone.

Useful mod? How so? What do stacks offer that straight pipes dont? It is entirely aesthetic reasons to put them on, and they are arguably gay looking.

09FordFx4

Reaction score
A straight piped diesel Rollin coal will make anything you tow/anything behind you black. Stacks eliminate that. Also, shorter route for the exhaust to travel

-Posted with my iPhone.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A straight piped diesel Rollin coal will make anything you tow/anything behind you black. Stacks eliminate that. Also, shorter route for the exhaust to travel

-Posted with my iPhone.

So it's 4feet to the back or 4feet straight up? No performance gains that I can see. Just pure raw gayness. I would rather the bottom of my trailer to be a little black not the whole top front area. If it's a race truck there good better for the officials so they can see you but if it's not there is no point just wasted box space.

Top Bottom