Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a camera had some azz hat cut me off in a mid 90's Chev extended cab long box fattys on the back skinny's on the front, monster stickers,and I am sure it was 4x4. And when I passed him sure enough he was rocking his white sun glasses. Even the girlfriend started laughing.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't understand why everyone on this forum hates stacks... you know whats really cheezy?

1)diesel trucks with black soot all over there rear body panel/bumper/trailer/expensive equipment on trailer etc. theres a reason semis have them...

2) losers who waste time taking pictures of other peoples expensive ch!t because they cant afford/wife wont let them buy their own.

i mean sure we all know white sunglasses and monster stickers = douche bags

just my two cents

oh and yes this is MY truck and yes I like they way stacks look and keep my ch!t clean...

I guarantee this guy drives a dodge.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But on the bright side, he has now taken off his white oakleys and put them in the glove box, then got out the heat gun to take off his monster stickers.

This thread is starting to have an effect.

evanwh

Reaction score

Ya i do drive a dodge - why wouldn't you a buy the truck thats powered by a straight 6 diesel engine that's been proven for a couple decades instead of a ford that redesigns there motors every couple of years because they just can't seem to make one that works reliably. at least the duramax has an allison behind it and has been around since 01...

oh and ya my stacks were functional... there is a hole through my box...i dont see the issue with that since theres a piece of pipe and head shield covering it.

secondly i'd like to clear something up - i have never owned a pair of "white sunglasses" in my life, infact i have thought they were dorky from the start...i just never felt the need make a forum to make fun of them. i also have never put an advertising decal - monster or any other kind - on my truck, quad etc. ever.

and just to give a little idea who i am: i grew up in the sticks. i know how to fix my truck (or anything for that matter), i have been quadding since i could walk and i work hard for a living.

i'm not sure what about that makes me a "douche bag" or "gay" but its good to know the maturity level of the guys on here.

and finally it appears to me everyones problems with stacks stems from the fact they just don't like the way the look. i have yet to hear a smart argument for why they are such a stupid idea to put on a trucks...i am open to people disagreeing with my opinion but i would expect that they come with an intelligent argument rather than "thats so gay" or "thats just soo stupid" - come'on this isnt highschool...or is it?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i do drive a dodge - why wouldn't you a buy the truck thats powered by a straight 6 diesel engine that's been proven for a couple decades instead of a ford that redesigns there motors every couple of years because they just can't seem to make one that works reliably. at least the duramax has an allison behind it and has been around since 01...

oh and ya my stacks were functional... there is a hole through my box...i dont see the issue with that since theres a piece of pipe and head shield covering it.

secondly i'd like to clear something up - i have never owned a pair of "white sunglasses" in my life, infact i have thought they were dorky from the start...i just never felt the need make a forum to make fun of them. i also have never put an advertising decal - monster or any other kind - on my truck, quad etc. ever.

and just to give a little idea who i am: i grew up in the sticks. i know how to fix my truck (or anything for that matter), i have been quadding since i could walk and i work hard for a living.

i'm not sure what about that makes me a "douche bag" or "gay" but its good to know the maturity level of the guys on here.

and finally it appears to me everyones problems with stacks stems from the fact they just don't like the way the look. i have yet to hear a smart argument for why they are such a stupid idea to put on a trucks...i am open to people disagreeing with my opinion but i would expect that they come with an intelligent argument rather than "thats so gay" or "thats just soo stupid" - come'on this isnt highschool...or is it?

I think you signed up for the wrong forum if you think everything in these threads are serious and free from sarcasm. To the contrary if you read many threads there is a lot of comedy behind them. Makes life a bit for fun. Cheers :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's the saying?!..."you'd rather be Cummin than Strokin"...lol

I like all trucks, but this has been an entertaining thread....wish I had popcorn. :D :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is really cheesy, but I've seen this guy driving around before. Great iron work, but strange to have on a truck...
IMG00576-20110603-0910.jpg

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i do drive a dodge - why wouldn't you a buy the truck thats powered by a straight 6 diesel engine that's been proven for a couple decades instead

Because the engine is old and outdated.

Ford is innovative. That's the reason they aren't propped up every decade or so with a big government bailout. "Built ford tough. Without your tax dollars"

Back to the cheesy chit!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But on the bright side, he has now taken off his white oakleys and put them in the glove box, then got out the heat gun to take off his monster stickers.

This thread is starting to have an effect.

It took almost 130 pages, but its worth it!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OK, maybe they dont look "gay", I would say they look more like somebody is trying to compensate for something, like maybe small mans disease or maybe just a very small penis?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is really cheesy, but I've seen this guy driving around before. Great iron work, but strange to have on a truck...
View attachment 110433

Yeah, its cheezy as hell, but I wont get into the distracted drivers laws, we all break them, but I bet by the looks of the crack in your windshield you have followed some local rednecks who dont believe in mud flaps.

Top Bottom