Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is AT LEAST 8 inches across. Maybe 10....

Oh. And nice park job too.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Had the mirrors out so he had to park like that

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy on the guys with flipped out mirrors! Maybe they are like me and don't have power mirrors. My mirrors are flipped out all the time. But like I said it's because I don't have power mirrors and it's a pain in the ass trying to adjust them. And I pull my boat or a trailer at least once a week. Plus it's nicer driving a dually with them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Easy on the guys with flipped out mirrors! Maybe they are like me and don't have power mirrors. My mirrors are flipped out all the time. But like I said it's because I don't have power mirrors and it's a pain in the ass trying to adjust them. And I pull my boat or a trailer at least once a week. Plus it's nicer driving a dually with them out

We're still going to make fun of you.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I left em flipped out on my dually for the same reasons

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol I don't know what's up with Tapatalk? I just got a new phone and things are weird! I got messages from along time ago I never knew I had. Threads that I subscribed to.
I would tent to think you would be the one following me! Maybe this is why I have so many people following me? I see Facebook always wants me to be your friend lol

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I used my second driver settings to put my mirrors where I want them for towing my trailer. Just have to flip them up and hit the button mad they are perfect every time.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used my second driver settings to put my mirrors where I want them for towing my trailer. Just have to flip them up and hit the button mad they are perfect every time.

That would be great it I had that option. I think I own the only truck left on the road without power windows let alone mirrors lol. It's as plain as she gets my truck less stuff to go wrong.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't have tow mirrors, mirror extensions are installed though.

Top Bottom