Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a truck I seen on a construction jobsite. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342746340.937316.jpg

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a truck I seen on a construction jobsite.View attachment 133377

I heard a radio interview with the dude who owns this truck. He's under going surgeries to make himself look like one of the characters from avatar. Weird phawkin dude. He seemed in awe that his wife left him over it. Haha

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I heard a radio interview with the dude who owns this truck. He's under going surgeries to make himself look like one of the characters from avatar. Weird phawkin dude. He seemed in awe that his wife left him over it. Haha

Now wouldn't that be interesting to go through life looking like that. Cool today...not so cool in 10 years...lol

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just about got in a fist fight over this pic the guy on foot chased me down the street were I'm staying asking me why I took a picture of his truck LOL

2 hrs later he's in the passenger side and she is drivin the truck :confused:

and I though I got the pic when nobody was lookin

I would have told him I took the pic so I could remember the website, I was gonna look it up as I wanted some wedding pics taken.

If his woman would have caught wind of that she probably would beat him like the biatch he is........

Top Bottom