Photography - Whats everyone using?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome camera, I've had mine from the top of mountains to in the ocean and everywhere in between. It's only flaw is poor lowlight capabilites, my pics come out grainy.

I've found if you use the "available light" setting, it works alright. As for the two year old, I'm not exactly suprised. Them 2 year olds can destroy anything. Or so I've been told.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've found if you use the "available light" setting, it works alright. As for the two year old, I'm not exactly suprised. Them 2 year olds can destroy anything. Or so I've been told.

Not even a steel ballbearing would be safe from the two year olds I know, I have an almost one year old so I'm in for a treat.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My hubby had one of these. It was awesome. Unfortunately, not 2-year old proof. She had it for 15 seconds in the truck one day, pried on the lens cover mechanism and hooped the camera... OOOPS!

Hey Mamma we have one of those as well, but we get alot better pics out of our 5 year old Canon sure shot! :rant:

Maybe I should read the manual....Tam can't get any quality pics out of it either.... just sayin' :d

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Kodak 7590 easyshare. Not quite point and shoot, will not fit in pocket, but takes great photos. Bought hubby a point and shoot kodak. Both have LithiumIon batteries, the only way to go, no memory to worry about and no batteries to run out.

Top Bottom