People are out of control!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28ad35eb6dd0a7e968309096e38a2731.jpg

Saskgrizz

Reaction score
Good time to stock up on ammo right now, states is buying up lots and we won't see more until US market is resupplied. Price is going up, have you noticed the exchange rate lately. Ammo doesn't go bad in storage and price never goes down, better to be looking at it then looking for it. As for "paranoia" buying I will let you convince people that liebral government is to be trusted completely and a complete handover of all powers like they wanted was for our best interests. After all, what could go wrong?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good time to stock up on ammo right now, states is buying up lots and we won't see more until US market is resupplied. Price is going up, have you noticed the exchange rate lately. Ammo doesn't go bad in storage and price never goes down, better to be looking at it then looking for it. As for "paranoia" buying I will let you convince people that liebral government is to be trusted completely and a complete handover of all powers like they wanted was for our best interests. After all, what could go wrong?

I did last week, not because of fear but I do every spring. I did buy some extra though as I noticed price was up and supply seemed limited.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The 10 o'clock line-up at Costco in Kelowna yesterday. 3 rows deep along one full side of the building. A couple inside told us about the 8 o'clock line-up wrapping around the second side of the building. So that line-up was twice as long as this one......

IMG_4306.jpeg

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You meant your T shirt didnt you??? Snopro

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 10 o'clock line-up at Costco in Kelowna yesterday. 3 rows deep along one full side of the building. A couple inside told us about the 8 o'clock line-up wrapping around the second side of the building. So that line-up was twice as long as this one......

QUOTE]

Stupid fcks at costco’s, people are soooo stupid.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kamloops Costco wasn't too bad when I was there a few days ago. Sure was nice once inside, barely anyone in the store shopping, and not out of anything that I noticed. Take lysol wipes and clean the cart some before shopping, and good to go.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid fcks at costco’s, people are soooo stupid.[/QUOTE]

I guess you think that staying home and starving to death is a better option?
Go take your meds anyone who thinks that way!

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid fcks at costco’s, people are soooo stupid.

The sheople are really eating this up, they are freaking out at someone going to get food or sledding alone,or driving in a park parking lot, but the government has 5 planefulls of chinamen coming from China everyday and they got nothing to say about it?!? Idiots

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy went into Cabellas and bought $2200.00 worth of freeze dried food!
70 % of ammo and knives were gone. 1 guy asked 1 of the workers if a machete would go through a person's skull.... wtf?!?!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you think that staying home and starving to death is a better option?
Go take your meds anyone who thinks that way!

Well I guess everyone’s situation different, for me standing in line wrapped around a building to save 50 cents on peanut butter not worth it. My local grocery stores later at night have had 3-6 people in store shopping and all the items we need no different than I could get at Costco. Shopping local, no crowd herding required, amount I save in fuel and time probably covers the 50 cents on the pb.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity.

Top Bottom