Pay to Play: Sledders rule.. others drool!

Epediter

Reaction score
Can it be? by simple process of elimination an the thrill of adrenalin sledders transend barriers the faint hearted never accomplish. all the while us humble snow addicts enjoy our pay to play sport with our own kind of enthusiasium an the love freedom nothing else can fulfill. go figure...:beer:)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Can it be? by simple process of elimination an the thrill of adrenalin sledders transend barriers the faint hearted never accomplish. all the while us humble snow addicts enjoy our pay to play sport with our own kind of enthusiasium an the love freedom nothing else can fulfill. go figure...:beer:)

I'll play along.....the ol' school teacher will come out and try to make some sense of the quote. First of all, I'll make some grammatical corrections(as seen below in bold.....but I truly think there is something like a video link missing!

Remember, I wasn't an English teacher....

Can it be? By the simple process of elimination and the thrill of adrenalin, sledders transend barriers the faint hearted never accomplish. All the while, us humble snow addicts enjoy our pay to play sport with our own kind of enthusiasium and the love of freedom that nothing else can fulfill.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll play along.....the ol' school teacher will come out and try to make some sense of the quote. First of all, I'll make some grammatical corrections(as seen below in bold.....but I truly think there is something like a video link missing!

Remember, I wasn't an English teacher....

Can it be? By the simple process of elimination and the thrill of adrenalin, sledders transend barriers the faint hearted never accomplish. All the while, us humble snow addicts enjoy our pay to play sport with our own kind of enthusiasium and the love of freedom that nothing else can fulfill.

OMG your powers of preception are freaky:eek:. Wished I could have made it down with Jonhit on Sunday but arms and back and hands are sore. I would love to hook up in Elkford sometime with you for a ride. I have rode Smith basin and Mear Lk but thats it and I hear there is alot more than that out there.:beer::d

Attachments

• DSCN1163.jpg
    DSCN1163.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 300

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Our internal combustion rockets carry us to the highest peaks of our soul and the farthest reaches of our mind, we shoot the upright sticks and hope that Gravity and her neverending pull don't reach up and snatch us back to the bowels of hell before we have reached the pinnacle of our determination and fear......

I did a lot of drugs in the 60's too.

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get off that crack pipe LOL

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our internal combustion rockets carry us to the highest peaks of our soul and the farthest reaches of our mind, we shoot the upright sticks and hope that Gravity and her neverending pull don't reach up and snatch us back to the bowels of hell before we have reached the pinnacle of our determination and fear......

I did a lot of drugs in the 60's too.

Wow lsd flash backs scary:beer::d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

This just in... Snow and Mud is installing a breathalizer one must pass before posting, You must be under .20....... you failed.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

PS:....you're dumb.:beer: lol j/k

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=T-team;1157372]This just in... Snow and Mud is installing a breathalizer one must pass before posting, You must be under .20....... you failed.[/QUOTE]

:perfect10::clap2::rollinglaugh::lol no more Fri night posts I guess:beer::d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
OMG your powers of preception are freaky:eek:. Wished I could have made it down with Jonhit on Sunday but arms and back and hands are sore. I would love to hook up in Elkford sometime with you for a ride. I have rode Smith basin and Mear Lk but thats it and I hear there is alot more than that out there.:beer::d

It was a great day, other than the mechanical problems.

Pretty much hero snow but there is great evidence of the huge amount of snow up there that is just waiting for a trigger. As I said somewhere else, the sluffing is adding weight to the bottom areas and it can't continue to hold it all.

Yes, there are lots of areas with relatively short driving distances (to staging and then on the trail). I had one group who couldn't believe it was only 12 kms to the first basin.

Give me a shout and we can work something out, I'm sure.:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom