Parts

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting torn into the motor on my '06 KX 450F. Just wondering who everyone gets their parts from. I'm going to be needing new cams, piston and rings ect. Who has the best prices? Any online shopping you have had luck with? Shops in the states?

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting torn into the motor on my '06 KX 450F. Just wondering who everyone gets their parts from. I'm going to be needing new cams, piston and rings ect. Who has the best prices? Any online shopping you have had luck with? Shops in the states?

cheack out

ATV Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Motocross Gear, KTM Dealer | Magic Racing

DennisKirk.com - Motorcycle, Harley-Davidson, ATV, Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, PWC / Watercraft Parts, Apparel, and Accessories

ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is that the same motor as the suzuki rmz450? :confused::confused:

crmxgirl

Reaction score
I would strongly urge you to have a look on ebay. There are a lot of dealers on there selling parts for a fraction of the cost you can buy it for anywhere else. I have found oem replacements for my suzuki quad, yamaha dirt bike, hubby's outlander and also got a whole top end rebuild kit for our skidoo for about half of what it cost to buy the parts here. There are also a ton of aftermarket items on there as well.

Top Bottom