parting out an 07 brutefoce 750i

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe you'll get more money parting it out over selling it as a whole but you must have done your homework before making that choice. I know I wouldn't have the patience to sell it off piece by piece, I'd just take a cut on the cost and let someone else enjoy the machine whether they used it for parts or fixed what was needed and rode it.

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parts that are left:

all a-arms
rear diff
all cv-shafts
front and rear fenders, side panels, fender pockets headlight pod
front brakes and calipers, fnt and rr knuckles
hmf exhaust
rad lines
clutch piping
steering post
clutches and belt(epi kit in both)
voltage reg, wire harness and rear plastic carrier that sits above fuel tank, some selenoids and relays, all handlebar switches and levers
complete fuel tank and cover
head lights and surrounding plastic
frame
rad support
dash display
all brake lines and cables
brake light switch for rr foot brake
frt and rr racks
rr tail light
plastic rad cover
all 4 shocks
may b more parts around. if you dont see it here just ask

if you need any of these parts plse pm me or call my cell. 780-674-0487
and ask for larry

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe you'll get more money parting it out over selling it as a whole but you must have done your homework before making that choice. I know I wouldn't have the patience to sell it off piece by piece, I'd just take a cut on the cost and let someone else enjoy the machine whether they used it for parts or fixed what was needed and rode it.

if anyone bought it they'd have to sink a bit into it for it to last. bushings, carb job etc etc etc etc

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parts that are left:

all a-arms
rear diff
all cv-shafts
front and rear fenders, side panels, fender pockets headlight pod
front brakes and calipers, fnt and rr knuckles
hmf exhaust
rad lines
clutch piping
steering post
clutches and belt(epi kit in both)
voltage reg, wire harness and rear plastic carrier that sits above fuel tank, some selenoids and relays, all handlebar switches and levers
complete fuel tank and cover
head lights and surrounding plastic
frame
rad support
dash display
all brake lines and cables
brake light switch for rr foot brake
frt and rr racks
rr tail light
plastic rad cover
all 4 shocks
may b more parts around. if you dont see it here just ask

if you need any of these parts plse pm me or call my cell. 780-674-0487
and ask for larry

how much for the hmf ? is it a full system ? how much for the 4 shocks ? how many kms on the quad/shocks ?

BRUTE FORCE LIVES

Reaction score
Hi i'm lookin for a few parts for an 08 brute force 750i.. what i all need are... rad mount frame that bolts on.. bumper frame that also bolts on, this fram also holds the head lights in place.. front right axle, upper and lower a-arms, steering rod, clutch guard, foot peg or rest bracket. black plastic that the bolts on to the fenders and foot peg.. and also a front right shock.. and maybe a blue metalic front fender?

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm lookin for a few parts for an 08 brute force 750i.. what i all need are... rad mount frame that bolts on.. bumper frame that also bolts on, this fram also holds the head lights in place.. front right axle, upper and lower a-arms, steering rod, clutch guard, foot peg or rest bracket. black plastic that the bolts on to the fenders and foot peg.. and also a front right shock.. and maybe a blue metalic front fender?

40 for the rad support, 40 per shock, 30 per a-arm, 25 per steering rod, footwells sold, clutch covers sold, frt bumper assembly sold. the fenders are dark green.

Top Bottom