Parkland Motorsports

mel.h

Reaction score
Anybody have work done at Parkland? If so, how was the workmanship & is there cost in line with other shops?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent had work done there....but a few on here have and were very pleased.

but i do know chris personally and he is a standup dude and has some wicked running sleds.

what are you looking to get done?

whickey

Reaction score
Got my sled there now. Chris has done work for me 2 other times. Always happy with the outcome. I would recomend him to anyone. I have seen some of his builds when I am picking up sleds and workmanship looks A1 to me. Just rode with him and some of his buddies. Could not keep up with the sleds he built. Prices are right on the mark.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I bought my ce track off him and he has helped me out when i was in a pinch a few times. I will be getting a 860 kit from him this summer. it's great I own a buisness in stony plain and his shop is in stony plain so it saves me running to the city for stuff.shop local

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have two thumbs and all four fingers up for this guy hes da bomb. lol
got my cases,crank,pistons and gasket kit for my 1000, all under 2g:d awesome guy to deal with goes out of his way to keep customer happy always. whatever it is you want done he is the man in our local area.
cheers and good luck with whatever it is you need done i gaurentee you will be happy with it.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris is the most honest and knowledgeable mechanic I have ever met. His customer service is 2nd to none! He calls while I'm away ridding to make sure its running right!!! You will not regret getting work done by him he is the only one I trust my sled with... Call him lol

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris is the most honest and knowledgeable mechanic I have ever met. His customer service is 2nd to none! He calls while I'm away ridding to make sure its running right!!! You will not regret getting work done by him he is the only one I trust my sled with... Call him lol

yes no kidding i called him on a friday evening having issues with our polaris , he was riding so called back on a sunday aft. when he got home. i missed the call left message and cell# and home# and call me if you didnt get it figured. sweet.

mountaincatab

Reaction score
I have had Chris work on my sled a couple of times, great workmanship at an competitive price. He goes by Chrisco on this site, great guy.

mel.h

Reaction score
havent had work done there....but a few on here have and were very pleased.

but i do know chris personally and he is a standup dude and has some wicked running sleds.

what are you looking to get done?

I have a 08 XP with approx. 1000 miles on it, never been touched & during last weekends ride in Allen, when i got in to the throttle on a climb there is a tinking sound coming from the clutch side, nothing at idle or with easy throttle on the flats until you get above approx. 20 mph. then it comes in. Once your at 20 mph it holds a constant sound. Also it slips a little at about 1/4 throttle in that 1st 20 mph then engages & everything is alright (except for the tinking sound). Won't be going out again this year, last weekend was my last ride for this year so i am in no rush to get it fixed but neither do i want to procrastinate through the summer on this.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes no kidding i called him on a friday evening having issues with our polaris , he was riding so called back on a sunday aft. when he got home. i missed the call left message and cell# and home# and call me if you didnt get it figured. sweet.

Oh even better we could get him an I4 phone(unless he has one and did not tell us lol) then we could FaceTime him on the go!
Lol jk Chrisco we love you!

Top Bottom