Overstocked on Skinz Proclimb boards!!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Due to an ordering fubar we are overstocked on the Powder Coated Black Skinz Running Boards so they have to go!!! We have them on sale right now for $50.00 off!!!!! That's right $50.00 off!!!! These boards will come with the new black traction cleats and everything you will need to install the boards. To order them give us a call at 1-403-866-8729.

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Our MSRP is $530.00 so they are down to $480.00 plus GST and shipping. I do have the Pro ones in stock that I will let go for the same price. I will have 2 sets arriving on Friday for the IQ chassis so far I don't have deposits on either set if you are interested.

Jan

predator800

Reaction score
Due to an ordering fubar we are overstocked on the Powder Coated Black Skinz Running Boards so they have to go!!! We have them on sale right now for $50.00 off!!!!! That's right $50.00 off!!!! These boards will come with the new black traction cleats and everything you will need to install the boards. To order them give us a call at 1-403-866-8729.Jan
Are they the redesigned boards that allow you to remove the chain case cover on the 1100 and the break on 800 and 1100's? Sorry if I'm getting the boards mixed up with another brand.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Predator

To the best of our knowledge thay are. Here is some even better news we have just a few sets left and I want to get rid of them before the summer so I'll let you all in on a little secret..........thanks to all that bought them and got an even better deal by twisting my arm....we are reducing the boards to $450.00 plus gst and shipping while stock lasts!!

Give us a call at 1-403-866-8729 to order we are open 7 days a week from 9am until 9pm except the days we are out sledding!!

Jan

skrat

Reaction score
Do you know if there is a difference between the Rasmussen edition and the regular ones?

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a difference between the standard ones and the Rasmussen one. If I remember correctly the Rasmussen is 7/8" narrower or maybe an1". I have the Rasmussen ones on my sled and love them.

yaya

Reaction score
Thanks Jan for the SETS of air boards , they look awesome on the sleds and cant wait to try them on the snow. Awesome prices and great dealer here in Alberta. Shipping and everything was great and fast

tool_man

Reaction score
Any Edmonton Sled show specials for the Proclimb in white,or natural?

Top Bottom