outlander max

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked at the outlander max 800 the other day i hear there a good machine was wondering if anybody has info on then.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it,s 2009 and stock for now i like the grizzily but the wife likes the back seat of the outlander have to figure something out so i can go and buy.

bounce_manca

Reaction score
hey there,

i just bought a new 08 outlander max xt 800. love it. the length is awsome, very civilized on the trails and with the power and ground clearance, it is a very formitable beast. love the ride, the machine and the way it handles.

j

650XT

Reaction score
I have the 650 Outlander and absolutely love it. I'm sure you will be very happy with the 800. I personally think the passenger seats on the Max are the comfiest, so your wife should be happy as well. If you do want the power steering I hear the 2010 models are coming out with it.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own a grizzly and an outlander is not even in the same category if you want power and innovation get a outlander. The only thing they lack is power steering.

I was reading the other day that the 2010 max has power steering and air suspension with an on board compresser. Might be worth waiting for.

Top Bottom