Outdoor Wood Boiler

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an NH log loader that I mounted on a 16' car hauler trailer that I want to sell. I paid 13,500 for the log loader and power pack, 3500 for the trailer. I can sent pics when I get home. Want to get 9,000 for it all. It's saved a lot of sore backs around my place. Use it for loading garbage, small scrub brush and tons of things.

pm me with pics

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is folks. It is for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1222 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1222 (Copy).jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1223 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1223 (Copy).jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1225 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1225 (Copy).jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1227 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_1227 (Copy).jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 200

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up buying a empyre pro series 400. Hopefully it was the right move.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
have a coal system set up for a 20'-80' shop. Wicked cheap to run, but I agree you are a slave to the system. If its -30 you have to clean it out at least every couple days, and its not clean by any means with all the ashes, and dust. And yes it certainly does produce odors.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I've done a considerable amount of research on wood fired boilers. I also don't want to be a slave to the boiler. I'm currently working on a Thermal Energy Storage bed. In a nutshell, I'm going to find an insulated train car, bury it deep, pex in my wood fired boiler, run air ducting through the TES unit to my residence and shop and fill it full of high density sand. I will be able to run my boiler at a much higher, cleaner rate. Charge the system to a desired temp and shut down for 4 or more days at a crack and use the stored energy. In the summer this system will cool my crib as well.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've done a considerable amount of research on wood fired boilers. I also don't want to be a slave to the boiler. I'm currently working on a Thermal Energy Storage bed. In a nutshell, I'm going to find an insulated train car, bury it deep, pex in my wood fired boiler, run air ducting through the TES unit to my residence and shop and fill it full of high density sand. I will be able to run my boiler at a much higher, cleaner rate. Charge the system to a desired temp and shut down for 4 or more days at a crack and use the stored energy. In the summer this system will cool my crib as well.

This interests me Darcy! Would love to follow the execution of this!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow. Sounds interesting. Keep us posted.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what we installed, once I can figure out how to post pics (yes I do know how but my internet is so slow they won't load up) I will post some actual pictures of our set up, piping and heat exchange system.
G400 | HeatmasterSS Outdoor Furnaces
Can't understand why more people don't go this route

Attachments

• Heatmaster.jpg
    Heatmaster.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom