Onion lake

Tri-vin

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been out there this year & what conditions are like.

Rust

Reaction score
Lol. There's very little snow west of Caroline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419045357.025919.jpg

the promised land

Last edited:

Rust

Reaction score
How much rock and dirt did u have to ride to get there though?

Not trying to be an ass. Just with the skinny snow around Caroline I'm assuming it's a bit dry getting in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried finding out some info on riding some of the trails I quad in the summer in this area. Never got too much out of the backcountry srd site. Hummingbird trail in particular. Anyone pass on some information here?

This message will self destruct

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tried finding out some info on riding some of the trails I quad in the summer in this area. Never got too much out of the backcountry srd site. Hummingbird trail in particular. Anyone pass on some information here?

This message will self destruct.

I fixed it for you! I'm thinking this is the second time you used "district" instead of "destruct".

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would guess theres next to zero snow up there. No precip in weeks. I saw a pic of my buddys trappin cabin north of Nordegg he took yesterday and its brown. He chained up his quad to go.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would guess theres next to zero snow up there. No precip in weeks. I saw a pic of my buddys trappin cabin north of Nordegg he took yesterday and its brown. He chained up his quad to go.

yes that i believe! I just get a laugh out of all those that want someone else to do there footwork for them. what would make anyone think there is any snow out there? for the last 6-8 yrs there has not been any snow till april can't see any antthing changing

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
yes that i believe! I just get a laugh out of all those that want someone else to do there footwork for them. what would make anyone think there is any snow out there? for the last 6-8 yrs there has not been any snow till april can't see any antthing changing
LOL...Ya there is no snow out here nor has there ever been any until nearly springtime. On a lighter note though I did manage to put 70km on the Commander the other night. Mostly all in two wheel drive.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL...Ya there is no snow out here nor has there ever been any until nearly springtime. On a lighter note though I did manage to put 70km on the Commander the other night. Mostly all in two wheel drive.

now we are talkin, was thinking on a ride after Christmas. been out riding, albeit working up at Edson, had a good time, not even like work, will see what the next few days brings

Top Bottom