onewheel

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We cracked our original mag fender, Craft and ride had already replaced it free of charge because one of the magnets previously fell off. We have still been floating it with 3 legs.
I cracked mine last weekend, maybe had 3 miles on it, not impressed.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cracked mine last weekend, maybe had 3 miles on it, not impressed.
One wheel brand fender? Or If it’s craft and ride they might send you a new one. They replaced my mag fender no questions when I lost a magnet.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called easy rider... they have an XR in stock but expect GT's mid may... I'm getting closer to biting the bullet on a second ride.... go all in on GT? tried and true XR? I hear good things about the new firmware on the GT's and hopefully they don't ghost anymore.... I know the initial reviews of GTs weren't as positive as I thought they would have been compared to the XR... hard to overthrow the king with all the aftermarket support and stuff available already....

2700 vs 3050 with a treaded tire....

Float on boys!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you want to do 30mph and go 30 miles a charge, I find the xr to be plenty compared to the pint. Yes the gt would be fun but the xr checks the boxes for me. No need to "upgrade" to the gt

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean to tell me that you don't need the latest and greatest or to keep up with the Jones' ? lol I know exactly what you're saying man, and that's my struggle.. I know the difference in a 300$ and 3000$ mountain bike is pretty noticeable but is the XR to GT that big of a difference? doubtful?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did all my errands today on this thing. 17kms and still have 52% battery. Enjoy it way more than the pint to run around.
20220503_184833.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey M1Ryguy I ran into your Bro at work and we agree that a shred session needs to happen sooner than later!

Let's get a saturday lined up in June or something... EVERYONE WELCOME!!

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey M1Ryguy I ran into your Bro at work and we agree that a shred session needs to happen sooner than later!

Let's get a saturday lined up in June or something... EVERYONE WELCOME!!
Haha right on, sounds good to me. He loves that thing

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw one on the pathway last night . Had a led headlamps and tail lights. 👍

Top Bottom