onewheel

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tire pressure are you using? I use 20 for max range but 13-14 feels better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t touch mine since originally topping it up to 20 when it was new.

It was at 11 today

Attachments

• 32ADD639-26FE-41AC-8B4E-CA0C31A4BF98.jpeg
    32ADD639-26FE-41AC-8B4E-CA0C31A4BF98.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 91

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple dings in the rim. The one had a pimple on the inside.

Attachments

• 1C6E924B-55F1-4451-8752-E29E9618D90E.jpeg
    1C6E924B-55F1-4451-8752-E29E9618D90E.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 27CE65CE-5A0D-43BB-B9F0-4DFD5137ED53.jpeg
    27CE65CE-5A0D-43BB-B9F0-4DFD5137ED53.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 64B45D85-47CB-4D89-B40C-8AEDC7E845B6.jpeg
    64B45D85-47CB-4D89-B40C-8AEDC7E845B6.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 76

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trophy wife ate ch!t pretty bad today.... had her skate helmet on but her face and jaw took some impact... loose top front tooth... some blood...

This ones worse than when she went down ripping with the little guy last year... she hit a hole and they both flew... everyone was fine that time...

helmets on boys! Shes thinkin full face is needed now lol

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trophy wife ate ch!t pretty bad today.... had her skate helmet on but her face and jaw took some impact... loose top front tooth... some blood...

This ones worse than when she went down ripping with the little guy last year... she hit a hole and they both flew... everyone was fine that time...

helmets on boys! Shes thinkin full face is needed now lol
That sucks man hope shes ok! I went down the rabbit hole the other night on you tube and it seems like there is a lot of people getting hurt on these things, definitely have to wear your gear. I always say it probably isn't that fun if you cant get hurt.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Gotta always be ready for the old skate board “tuck and roll”! *** (except while wearing the baby backpack) ***

It Is advised over using wrist, head or face!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she’s good. Was almost stopped and wheeled up to a big broken chunk of ashphalt. Wheel hit just a bit if it and kind of tipped toes up… as she was going 0 mph… she fell forward. Not nose in, she fell square to the board. Weird one for sure. Lost balance basically when stopped. Girls a trooper…too tooth went through the lip. Minimal hand/wrist contact

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she’s good. Was almost stopped and wheeled up to a big broken chunk of ashphalt. Wheel hit just a bit if it and kind of tipped toes up… as she was going 0 mph… she fell forward. Not nose in, she fell square to the board. Weird one for sure. Lost balance basically when stopped. Girls a trooper…too tooth went through the lip. Minimal hand/wrist contact

Glad she's alright. Even the pros have crashes, just gotta get back on and be a little more scared than last time.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So forgive my ignorance. I didn’t back read all the pages. I’m looking to pick up one of these for my 10 yr ok’d son and one for my self to ride with him. Obviously we will not be very aggressive to being with. Looking to do mostly pavement but eventually move to some trails. What model should I be looking at for him and myself?

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pint for him and XR for you. My son started on the XR and now rides the pint. He hates riding the XR now he has the hang of the pint. Depends on your size you could get away with a pint as well.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pint for him and XR for you. My son started on the XR and now rides the pint. He hates riding the XR now he has the hang of the pint. Depends on your size you could get away with a pint as well.

The Xr is to big for him? I would probably get the xr for myself so he could eventually grow into it.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t say too big. Just the pint has easy stop and XR does not. Easier to learn dismounts. With easy stop on the pint you just stop the board and lean backwards and board stops. With the XR you need to stop the board and do a heel lift on the front foot pad to get off the board. Both are great boards. I think having both is a good mix. I like to hop on the pint every once and a while.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t say too big. Just the pint has easy stop and XR does not. Easier to learn dismounts. With easy stop on the pint you just stop the board and lean backwards and board stops. With the XR you need to stop the board and do a heel lift on the front foot pad to get off the board. Both are great boards. I think having both is a good mix. I like to hop on the pint every once and a while.

Thank you. Any recommendations where to buy?

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New or used?

Some shops still have new XR’s in stock. But they have discontinued the XR for the new GT.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at new because I would not know what to be looking at for a used one. So the Xr is being replaced by the gt?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I
Looking at new because I would not know what to be looking at for a used one. So the Xr is being replaced by the gt?

I wouldn’t be scarred of a used XR. They can show you the mileage. Make them or you demo it shutting off properly with a dismount. Other than the electronic gremlins that may happen to anything. All the physical parts except the motor, hub, and front foot pad are all replaceable with possibly better shat than stock.

If it looks decent pick it up. Sounded like they were available as people were buying new GT’s.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my XR a few weeks ago at wizard lake marina, $2050 plus tax brand new, last one they had. Two of my buddies have been looking and cant find anything close to that deal, maybe give them a call and see if they got more in. Easy rider they are $2600

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So forgive my ignorance. I didn’t back read all the pages. I’m looking to pick up one of these for my 10 yr ok’d son and one for my self to ride with him. Obviously we will not be very aggressive to being with. Looking to do mostly pavement but eventually move to some trails. What model should I be looking at for him and myself?

Top Bottom