On Top Of Ole Smoky!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Good thing the neighbours didn't call the fire department on FTP(FullThrottlePat). Lol. IMG_1077.jpg

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a m8 that smokes so bad that by the time it's outa the trailer you need a gas mask to find the rest...it's last out for sure.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which oil do you think guys has the best smell? Polaris blue isn't too bad, however not sure if I can use it in PRO or XM
In my experience the skii-doo XP oil the one of the worst one ....puke.
Tried RedLine - kinda neutral, nothing special.

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first start after storage with oil in the engine of my old XLT would bring the neighbours out every time . would have to pull it out of the garage or it wouldn't clear out for hours

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also thought the same, already got one small can at Tires. On their site AD how to become a dealer, would it safe some benjamins? Any idea?

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Heard many of you guys already become Amsoil dealers, I am from small snowmobile club in Calgary and we always looking for good bulk deals on oil and parts. So, thinking how much we may save on oil after becoming a dealer.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Not sure if it would save you any benjamins as this is Canada and we have Canadian money. Lol. My friend Pat is a dealer and gets a group of us a bulk load. I think our price is about $38.00 a jug within a tooney or so. So you might be able to save a Laurier($5), a Macdonald($10), or even a Elizabeth($20) depending on your bulk buy.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Meatbag, I am getting small 1 liter can for about 17 CAD in Canadian Tires, so if I get 10 jugs for $38 that would be a great deal.
Thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Meatbag, I am getting small 1 liter can for about 17 CAD in Canadian Tires, so if I get 10 jugs for $38 that would be a great deal.
Thanks

keep an eye at Canadian tire the shell synthetic goes on sale for $40ish twice a year and that's a 5 litre jug now.... good deal IMO

Top Bottom