OMG my stomach is turning as I read this. Stupid people!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's Brutal, at least at the docs, you can be frozen with such a procedure!! The crazy fawk tried to circumcise himself as well....It's Amazingly stupid that the power of religion can be claimed to make people act like this! I say it's ultimately a humans choice, and this guy made choices on two accounts! It's too bad he didn't cut his own member clean off!!! I see it as one less stupid person being able to breed!
I do know in some cultures this goes on, but usually the procedure is completed by a well experienced Circumcision person of the tribe, colony, or bushman.... NOT YOUR DAD!!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so he mutilated his son's peinus ???
possibly damaging it for life ...

now thats fatherly luv ...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine as a father doing something like that to my child - religion or not. Once my kids were born they become my religion (until they want money :cool:) and it is unfathomable for me to see my child in pain.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine as a father doing something like that to my child - religion or not. Once my kids were born they become my religion (until they want money :cool:) and it is unfathomable for me to see my child in pain.

Let alone causing disfigurement to his Penis, his best friend in life, soldier, pioneer, and feel good stick. Jeepers!!!!

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny they say he is a Jehovah's witness they don't believe in being circumcised. Something is fishy there for sure.

And anyone who would take that procedure upon themselves is certifiable.

Bruce Baldini

Reaction score
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Just to clear things up a bit. This person may have at one time associated with Jehovah's Witnesses according to him. However, What is stated about his "religious education" and "association" with Jehovah's Witnesses is not something taught in the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses or learned by associating with Jehovah's Witnesses. For more information about this, please refer to www.jw.org where the beliefs and Bible trained education program taught by Jehovah's Witnesses is freely open to the public to clear up any misunderstandings or false accusations such as in this article. You can navigate through a variety of subjects under "About Us", such as:[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Are You Tolerant of Other Religions?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Why Are You Called Jehovah's Witnesses?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]As well as a number of frequently asked Bible based questions.[/COLOR]

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Just to clear things up a bit. This person may have at one time associated with Jehovah's Witnesses according to him. However, What is stated about his "religious education" and "association" with Jehovah's Witnesses is not something taught in the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses or learned by associating with Jehovah's Witnesses. For more information about this, please refer to where the beliefs and Bible trained education program taught by Jehovah's Witnesses is freely open to the public to clear up any misunderstandings or false accusations such as in this article. You can navigate through a variety of subjects under "About Us", such as:[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]As well as a number of frequently asked Bible based questions.[/COLOR]

Sorry but snowandmud does not allow advertising without first becoming a supporting vendor... Please contact administration and make arrangements with rknight111 to become a supporting vendor before trying to sell your products on this forum...that is all. Good bye.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Just to clear things up a bit. This person may have at one time associated with Jehovah's Witnesses according to him. However, What is stated about his "religious education" and "association" with Jehovah's Witnesses is not something taught in the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses or learned by associating with Jehovah's Witnesses. For more information about this, please refer to www.jw.org where the beliefs and Bible trained education program taught by Jehovah's Witnesses is freely open to the public to clear up any misunderstandings or false accusations such as in this article. You can navigate through a variety of subjects under "About Us", such as:[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?[/COLOR]

Typical JW pushing their crap even after one of their disfellowshipped has made the news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Just to clear things up a bit. This person may have at one time associated with Jehovah's Witnesses according to him. However, What is stated about his "religious education" and "association" with Jehovah's Witnesses is not something taught in the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses or learned by associating with Jehovah's Witnesses. For more information about this, please refer to where the beliefs and Bible trained education program taught by Jehovah's Witnesses is freely open to the public to clear up any misunderstandings or false accusations such as in this article. You can navigate through a variety of subjects under "About Us", such as:[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]- Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?[/COLOR]

Get enough of that crap at my door! I'm sure not gonna go lookin' for it!

Top Bottom