old bugger

det45

Reaction score
Signed up a while ago but had a busy summer boating now it is quading season, also do a lot of sledding so joined to share info.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
dictionary meaning of bugger 1 guilty of sodomy your in canada must be politically correct

He's Right :eek:

Main Entry: 1bug·ger
Pronunciation: \ˈbə-gər, ˈbu̇-gər\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bougre heretic, from Anglo-French bugre, from Medieval Latin Bulgarus, literally, Bulgarian; from the association of Bulgaria with the Bogomils, who were accused of sodomy
Date: 1555
1 : sodomite
2 a : a worthless person : rascal b : fellow, chap
3 : a small or annoying thing <put down my keys and now I can't find the buggers>

:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:To the Site.Pretty hard to screw it up.Just don't insult Bogger.:d:d:d:d

Please do not insult ANY member (even if they deserve it).....
Please refer to Section II of the S&M site rules.....

Flaming or Name Calling

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

Further to the written rules there is a wide array of unwritten a sampling of which I have posted below.

Post on topic, within site guidelines and acceptable taste of whichever mod may be overseeing a thread at what particular time. You may not post.........Azz, chit, gummie,gummy,gummer, gummiefawk, gummiefugg, gummielicious, gumtarded, gumshoe, or tamaro.
No matter how much another member may deserve, ask-for, outright taunt or even be too dumb to notice, you are not to insult, insinnuate, or direct comment towards said member.....

Other than that enjoy posting on our site.....

JUST SAYIN......... WELCOME:d

Top Bottom