oil leak

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at my 06 brute today and I noticed a oil leak up by the carbs its dripping off a little. Just wondering if its just a hose come off or something like that or what else could it be?? please help....

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to highjack the thread, but I have a story why I also first ask "What is above the location of the leak that may hold oil?"

I had a 04 Grizz 660 that came into the shop with a rear diff oil. The diff was completely covered with oil/dust. My first thought was there is more oil on the outside of the diff case then what is supose to be in it. I took the diff out, split the case and then re-seal the whole unit. As I was putting it back in I noticed that I had oil on the back of my hand; A quick look found a hanging oil drop on the bottom of the tool box:eek:. I pulled the seat and found an oil can that had rubbed through in the tool box:mad:. Not sure who felt worse, me for the bill I gave him, or him for even bringing it in.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you wheelie or flip your quad oil will go into your air box but if you have oil leaking out there's a tube from the motor to the airbox 3/4 inch or bigger and maby it fell off the air box i belive its on the shifter side of the qaud

Top Bottom