Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booo fak that, cant say i care all that much but if u people r gonna sneakily talk **** bout people and their sponsors/companys seriously grab a sack and call em out the right way oooor stfu ooor ya dont got enuf sack cause u dont want it to come back on ya

Well if u look at what time it was posted, I'm going to say a few too many, and up too late made him grumpy

sent while I should be drinking tea's

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Tex, are you upgrading to the 4 year warranty and bigger track?
I am going to stick with the 154 and 2.5. for a new snowcheck. Gonna go the Black.
Kinda wished they had the Orange again. I wouldnt mind the red if they had kept the side panels and tank Black.
Only took two days for the 2013 to sell.
Back to the 2007 Summit for the spring. Will have to learn how to ride the ole girl again. Ha Ha.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex, are you upgrading to the 4 year warranty and bigger track?
I am going to stick with the 154 and 2.5. for a new snowcheck. Gonna go the Black.
Kinda wished they had the Orange again. I wouldnt mind the red if they had kept the side panels and tank Black.
Only took two days for the 2013 to sell.

Nope keeping my 14 .... The 3 inch I mabe needed for 2 days this hole year... And doing tree riding the 2.5 spins and doesn't tree well as much as a 3 inch, just as Danny says

I have 2300 km now, hope to get a new engine before the 3 year, with that many km it should

Mabe hope for more bigger things from brp in 16, 17, 18

sent while I should be drinking tea's

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just checked with my conscience...........and I don't really give a fawk what your opinion is just like all your other posts. Drink yourself to sleep lastnight?:rolleyes:
Ohh come on snopro i know u care . Damn straight had a few wildcat after a killer day nowhere near revy,,,, back to the conditions i suppose

watson21

Reaction score
Ohh come on snopro i know u care . Damn straight had a few wildcat after a killer day nowhere near revy,,,, back to the conditions i suppose
Just wondering if once I become a "VIP MEMBER" can I rant like a friggen lunatic on this site.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Couple "s of fresh from last night and still found snow :), storm rolled in this aft.

003-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

taylorbok

Reaction score
Hello

I was the one pulling the Rec Supply trailer that day at Frisby. I am the son of the owner and ride the yellow xm with Rec Supply decal kit.

I have been going to Revy since I was 15 and my Father has been going there since the early 80's and we always appreciate the work that the club puts in up there, Thanks guys

I can see how Snopro would have mistaken what he saw for trying to "sneak past" 3 of us had our passes clipped on our coats and flashed as we passed, the one of the newbies forgot that I had mentioned he had to pay at the booth and as he parked he realised that he had forgotten to put money in his pocket for trail pass. The newbie behind him paid for his pass, no harm no foul.

I suppose you could blame me for not reminding him he had to pay. which he did pay in the end
Next time I will be more thorough about telling the new guys about paying, Sorry.

Last edited:

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Is there still powder. I rode Crowsnest on Friday, it was getting very slushy. Hoping I can find some powder somewhere.

YNOT

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if we are staging at the bottom of Frisby or has it moved up the mountain ?

94YJ

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if we are staging at the bottom of Frisby or has it moved up the mountain ?

you can still ride out from the bottom parking lot, its pretty muddy but it still works, there is a access road on the far side to use/unload that the groomers have built.

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Heading out Tuesday any update on parking lot and how the snow up top is doing would be appreciated

Top Bottom