Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rode Frisby today, and it was good :D

I had a great week here in Revy, can't wait to come back again :beer: :beer: :D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll post a couple of pics when I get home today, The conditions were good this week and we never really stopped to take any pics.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And of course......... not a cloud in the sky this morning

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least leaving with blue bird day after a week of ridding is better than leaving with two feet in the parking lot after a 28 day snow drought.

Safe travels Doug.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was pathetic to see a couple dudes try and sneak past John at the Frisby sled pass booth on Friday. Not great advertising for the company that was splashed all over there enclosed trailer who happens to be a major aftermarket sled parts distibutor from Saskatchewan. Groomers don't run for free boys...

JSR

Reaction score
Was pathetic to see a couple dudes try and sneak past John at the Frisby sled pass booth on Friday. Not great advertising for the company that was splashed all over there enclosed trailer who happens to be a major aftermarket sled parts distibutor from Saskatchewan. Groomers don't run for free boys...

Really?? Over $20ea? Unbelievable...

calltrex

Reaction score

Who was it?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a really good idea who it was. Don't think it was the owners kid buts some guys that were with him( if it's who I think) regardless that's pretty sad and they will know people noticed them and the company trailer.
On the grooming note. Trails up and down were amazing during our 4 days here.
Puking snow and tomorrow is home day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not throwing the company out there as it isn't there fault. They were all young guys from what we could see. Its over and they paid in the end.

Booo fak that, cant say i care all that much but if u people r gonna sneakily talk **** bout people and their sponsors/companys seriously grab a sack and call em out the right way oooor stfu ooor ya dont got enuf sack cause u dont want it to come back on ya

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booo fak that, cant say i care all that much but if u people r gonna sneakily talk **** bout people and their sponsors/companys seriously grab a sack and call em out the right way oooor stfu ooor ya dont got enuf sack cause u dont want it to come back on ya
So I just checked with my conscience...........and I don't really give a fawk what your opinion is just like all your other posts. Drink yourself to sleep lastnight?:rolleyes:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He didn't talk $&@" about any company. Just that a couple of guys who came from that trailer tried to sneak by. Instead of labelling them all as ... It was just 2 guys or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
So I just checked with my conscience...........and I don't really give a fawk what your opinion is just like all your other posts. Drink yourself to sleep lastnight?:rolleyes:
Holy! Almost think that SCRFCE was with this crew.
Nice to see you have a conscience Snopro..... LOL!
Unfortunate that peeps still try these things. Stupid cant fix stupid though.

Top Bottom