Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

jackinthebox

Reaction score
But revy didn't get all that snow the south got the last 3-4 days

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Friends of mine were riding Eagles past weekend and there were miles and miles of untouched fluff everywhere..
Even Hunters has got a decent amount in the last week and half.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine were riding Eagles past weekend and there were miles and miles of untouched fluff everywhere..
Even Hunters has got a decent amount in the last week and half.

This last weekend there was 3 more feet at bluelake that owlshead

What does that tell ya, more snow east

And it was sunny in sicamous , where it was still snowing to eagle river Malikwa all the way past revy

sent while I should be drinking tea's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the pow holding up at Revy this week guys? Coming out today for the weekend. Is the sun squeezing it up?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode begbie yesterday. Smashed out. Today Griffen. Lots of tracks there but still untouched everywhere. Tommrow zipper lip creek and Sunday a few stashes of mine. Alll and all the snow is good. 18" soft snow above 5000'. Alpine got warm and is going to be settle good cause its getting cold this weekend. I would say its still worth traveling to ride for sure

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Boulder Tues/Wed. People were leaving the climbs alone for the most part. The rest is mostly pounded out. There was a slide in Sugar Bowl, didn't see anything else moving.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
We rode Boulder Tues/Wed. People were leaving the climbs alone for the most part. The rest is mostly pounded out. There was a slide in Sugar Bowl, didn't see anything else moving.

Lets not get over confident.
The conditions are still dangerous.
There is lots of untouched hills because of reasons.... That is that they are not safe!
Keep your avalanche awareness skills at the fore front......
Don't be that person.

Sno Pro,,,,,Lots of clean snow to ride all over.....

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The slide in the Sugarbowl was there last saturday but I agree there is still a lot of danger lurking out there. Stay off the big stuff!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty big slide in that bowl just up from the last lake where you climb out that drainage. A lot of debris. Could have caused someone some grief if they were in it. Sugar bowl slide didnt look to bad. Boulder is officially pounded. Try Frisby tomorrow.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Keystone yesterday :cool: .... Fresh tracks all day long... Untouched! Weather was perfect as it was 0 deg.. Rode Turtle today and found fresh snow and was a wicked day! Very cool up top but played in da honey holes... Another perfect sunny day with temps -1 to -3 or so..

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a decent amount of snowfall this week? Any reports might head out this weekend.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting better by the hour. A bit more for a full reset but still couple feet of fluff on the old crust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,490
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,468

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the 18th. Hope it keeps up this dumping some fresh every few days till then

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom