Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

jumpingjack

Reaction score
Which area is the December 15th closure?
Thanks!
None of the closures go in effect until Jan 1st. Several years back the closures started on Dec 15th but that is now changed to Jan 1st. There are still a few of the old signs in spots the say Dec 15th.
All this info is posted on the Revelstoke Snowmobile Clubs website.

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

Snowmandoo

Reaction score
Hey I'm in revy and today I broke and some how lost my bushing for my steering in my 2013 cat 800 does anyone by chance have a spare one or know where I can buy one? Sorry it's not related to conditions... Conditions today were foggy lots of tracks but fresh to be found in trees

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Rode in Golden today with intensions to ride in revy for the weekend, but Hwy1 was closed between Golden and revy due to a fatal accident. Just a heads up that theres lots of black ice between Lake Louise and Golden. Also was told lots of black ice between Golden and Revy. Drive safe!!

BXP-88

Reaction score
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/14/mu6e2a5e.jpg[/IMG
This was Thursday couldn't see much, lots of untouched snow in the trees!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a little socked in today...lots of stucks. But had a good time.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2092.jpg IMG_2093.jpg IMG_2095.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_2097.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great ride yesterday at boulder. Found some deep snow but LOTS of trees and 4" diameter posts sticking up. I ended up slicing my belly pan on one but nothing major. Couldn't beleive how little base there is for this time of year, but very happy we went and had 2 very good days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,220

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at Frisby 2 days. Good pow but still need lots more snow for a good base. Lots of land mines getting uncovered boys. Be careful!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Awesome day yesterday. Blasted Past Sugarbowl in the fog and set tracks across the north ridge and dropped into 57 and lakes. Made tacks all day long and only found a couple creeks :) Saw where someone was about follow into 57 but thought better of it and turned around on a man made shelf with a fairly large platform to turn their sleds around ;) Came out in the dark with an amazing moon over the park.
Safe sleddin folks
RS

Top Bottom