noss on 09 summit x 163

alpinehero

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has the boss noss setup on their sled thinking i want one and wondering if the 60hp shot is pretty decent?? thanxs

chrispy

Reaction score
Also trying to look for a system. The Boss sounds pretty sweet. Boonbock seems to be working for people to...

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I bought mine last night, new in the box but i am not sure if I am going to sell it or install it. Boss 50 hp shot possibly for sale??

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I am selling the Boss system, I am just going to put a head on for this year and 860 BB next year, It is for sale new and in the box for 700.00
I am in Red Deer

codered306

Reaction score
just installed mine in a 2008 summit xp fit perfect easy install a friend of mine had it last year in a xrs the worked great no tuning

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
was it the system with the fuel bottle or the single Boss Noss system?
I am on the fence about installing my single bottle system or selling it.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the boondocker kit on my 880, but now after a complete year riding and trying lots of different tunning, still cannot keep it on longer than 6 seconds, i think i am running the carbs out of fuel and then throw a knock sensor or engine overheat code

was planing on droping down to a 20hp shot to see if this works better, but did hear the boss nos works good, but never seen one run with it installed

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
Extreme Machines will send the computer module away to get the over rev limiter feature removed if I keep it, The only other choice is to weight up the primary and do the compromise. The system I have does not have the fuel bottle but i am needing LL100 for the 13.5:1 head anyway.
For sale 575.00 firm or i will install it if no takers.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sold Boss Noss, may buy the 2 stage system with fuel bottle some day.

You know you should of kept it, if you send the brain box back to Boss for I believe its $200 to $250 they will rebuild the brain with the new internals, check the solenoids and give you the new jet system and the small fuel bottle then you have the new system. Thats what I'm doing with my old boss system. I just have to see if I can use the $100 coupon from from the boss seat cover against this upgrade.

Top Bottom