nos settigns

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what some rev owners had there manifold settings at for boondocker nos, how many turns counter colck wise etc: got mine set all the way in.I know all would be a bit different but would just like to know if im in the right area?

Thanks will set it up some more this weekend:beer::beer::d:d:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what some rev owners had there manifold settings at for boondocker nos, how many turns counter colck wise etc: got mine set all the way in.I know all would be a bit different but would just like to know if im in the right area?

Thanks will set it up some more this weekend:beer::beer::d:d:beer:

isnt all the way in off?

i run mine at 2.5-3.5 turns and that works weeell i was told around 20-30hp. but who knows.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just set four up in the shop and not one of them where the manifolds set the same.If you have adjustable reg we where setting that at 2.5 turns out and the manifold coarse screw at approx 1/2 turn out and then the fine at 1 to 1/2 turns out,but we had a manometer hooked up in line to test the shot at idle. If you run out of turns on the fine screw turn the coarse in half a turn and the fine out 2 and start over with the fine screw.For every 2 turns of the fine is about 1/2 turn to 1 on the coarse screw.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On your manometer what were u trying to reach, i had the water up to 0 and was told to try and get it to read 9 or better when u give it the juice?

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9 to 10 is what you want but if your around 8 your going to be ok.put your sled on a stand ,leave it at idle and hold the button for 2 seconds, your rpm should jump quite high and watch the manometer drop and then stop and take the average of that.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what i was doing but hooked the nos button to a battery so didnt have to have sled running while dileing it in

Top Bottom