Reaction score
lmfao...whoosh whoosh..

Attachments

• polaris.jpg
    polaris.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,114

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
You Doo guys are right! these new Polaris pros are junk!!! What a mistake i made when i purchased my new pro,i mean it doesnt side hill, the funky steering angle and it handles like a overweight dehydrated camal!!! The moment i bought my sled i felt it was better than any other manufacturer out there and also find myself on the internet telling everyone there iron is lame... I mean i could be riding but instead i cant stop myself from going to the cabin and bragging how good my machine is.. like WTF? On the trail the sled dives like a dolphin looking for an act at sea world, i mean trails are important because i race as fast as can to the cabin cuz the sled isnt gonna bragg for itself.

What the pro needs is a floppy 16" wide track, narrow the crap out of the skis,kids play ground inspired skid, foot wells located on the A arms, steering post that points to my knee caps, add 60lbs, legandary powerful etec that runs on cabin bbq fumes and doolaid, a hole in the seat cuz i will have the constant urge of humping it.. ohh and 4 year warranty cuz the guys love to hear that at the cabin.. yellow and black panels so i can look/sound like an impotent muffled bee passing you on the trail. I know the pro needs these upgrades cuz i was high marked by a doo of 23 inches.. High marking is important ya know!!
A internet support group would be nice as well so i could have back up when mocking other peoples iron and assure me that i made the right purchase of my mustard accented teeder tooder pop corn farting machine..

well... someones gotta stand up for polaris lol
all in good fun

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You Doo guys are right! these new Polaris pros are junk!!! What a mistake i made when i purchased my new pro,i mean it doesnt side hill, the funky steering angle and it handles like a overweight dehydrated camal!!! The moment i bought my sled i felt it was better than any other manufacturer out there and also find myself on the internet telling everyone there iron is lame... I mean i could be riding but instead i cant stop myself from going to the cabin and bragging how good my machine is.. like WTF? On the trail the sled dives like a dolphin looking for an act at sea world, i mean trails are important because i race as fast as can to the cabin cuz the sled isnt gonna bragg for itself.

What the pro needs is a floppy 16" wide track, narrow the crap out of the skis,kids play ground inspired skid, foot wells located on the A arms, steering post that points to my knee caps, add 60lbs, legandary powerful etec that runs on cabin bbq fumes and doolaid, a hole in the seat cuz i will have the constant urge of humping it.. ohh and 4 year warranty cuz the guys love to hear that at the cabin.. yellow and black panels so i can look/sound like an impotent muffled bee passing you on the trail. I know the pro needs these upgrades cuz i was high marked by a doo of 23 inches.. High marking is important ya know!!
A internet support group would be nice as well so i could have back up when mocking other peoples iron and assure me that i made the right purchase of my mustard accented teeder tooder pop corn farting machine..

all in good fun

👍👍👍^^^ haha awesome!

trailblazer

Reaction score
If you don't think that's funny,you get the hell otta' here cuz that's funny,I don't care who ya' are !!! LMAO!!! ' Cuz you wanna hump it....popcorn farting machine!!!! Baahaaahaaa

all in good fun

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, awesome. I am only having fun totally on the joking side. But I know there are some serious people out there who feel their's is the best.
Ride safe and enjoy.

ralpher

Reaction score
:bow:

all in good fun

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

all in good fun

Chris, you are quite the scholar at 2:00 am! Well done.............pass the Doolaide as it is time for another swish!

Top Bottom