Reaction score
just thought i'd let you know a littlle. My husband and i love going to the mountains looking for the deep fluffy stuff. He rides an M1000 and I ride an M8. Always looking for riding info, it looks like this will be a great site.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site catsandpowgirl. There's lots of info to be found around here on the site about different riding areas and conditions.

Reaction score
where we like to ride? hummm, anywhere there is lots of powder. An older favorite is revelstoke - been to boulder, frisby, keystone. Also to Sicamous - Eagles pass, blue lake. Its hard to get down there, its a 12 hour drive from up here and most people don''t want to take that much time off work to go sledding. We do though. We also go the chetwynd. Powder king, beaver creek, hassler, silver sands. - not my pick of ranges, but its only 4 hours away. My fav - Mcbride - renshaw. Wow. Boulder is awesome, but i'll have to say i really like renshaw. Been there about 4 or 5 times and loved it. You can even enjoy your ride when its snowing and you can't see a thing. Haven't been to bell or lucille yet, but some day. We are thinking of coming may 2-4. Hope its good riding.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Watch the Mcbride section as I post as often as I can. Will be up on the hills next week and will let you know about trail conditions. Lots of snow up top, but hero snow of course.

Top Bottom