New zillas

jessie

Reaction score
The zillas are awsome they even fit on my 2009 polaris xp with out spacers shout out to rapid revoultions of edmonton. thank you jason

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats true lol not many people gte mudzillas ...idk why tho i have them and i liek them

jessie

Reaction score
I went with zillas not mud zillas I got 26/9/14 on the front and 26/11/14 on the back couldn,t go with larger tires with out clutching i have a polaris 550.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what they say lol zillaa are sooo light u coulda went 27s easy

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with zillas not mud zillas I got 26/9/14 on the front and 26/11/14 on the back couldn,t go with larger tires with out clutching i have a polaris 550.

Have you got a 09 or 2010? I've got a buddy with the 09 and he was telling me that he couldn't fit a bigger tire cause of the sway bar being in the way, maybe he's just cheap. lol

ezrider

Reaction score
I am new to this forum so not sure how uptight some of you get when asked how much you paid or where you got certain items (other forums I have been on some people tend to take offense to these questions) but I was wondering where you guys are getting your zillas from? Jessie got his from Rapid Rev in Edmonton but are they competitive? Wondering where else a guy could look and what the best deal is out there....I'm not cheap - just frugal...lmao.

I had ordered a set from Mudthrowers.com but they called this morning with the shipping quote and I cancelled the order...they want nearly $200 just to send four tires up here...there must be a better place to go - preferably local...I got a price from Casterland in Calgary and wholly sheep sh!t Batman....they want over $800 just for the tires, plus tax, plus spacers if I need them!!

Thanks

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum so not sure how uptight some of you get when asked how much you paid or where you got certain items (other forums I have been on some people tend to take offense to these questions) but I was wondering where you guys are getting your zillas from? Jessie got his from Rapid Rev in Edmonton but are they competitive? Wondering where else a guy could look and what the best deal is out there....I'm not cheap - just frugal...lmao.

I had ordered a set from Mudthrowers.com but they called this morning with the shipping quote and I cancelled the order...they want nearly $200 just to send four tires up here...there must be a better place to go - preferably local...I got a price from Casterland in Calgary and wholly sheep sh!t Batman....they want over $800 just for the tires, plus tax, plus spacers if I need them!!

Thanks

I got my Zillas from Kevin at Rapid Revolutions as well. I checked around and could not find a price that would compete with his at the time. I got the 28's for mine with 14" ITP SS212's and paid $1100 for the set. That was when the Zillas first came out and were THE new tire that everyone had to have. Kevin will also deliver almost anywhere and he has competitive rates on his shipping as well and the Zillas arent to heavy so they are a bit cheaper. Give him a call and see what he says, worst that can happen is you say no.

ezrider

Reaction score
Thanks alot 4by...that helps a lot. :d I will check him out tomorrow for sure. $1100 for wheels and rubber is a great deal I think!

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this add here in the classifieds, but may be a good deal....

Top Bottom