New twin nitrous bottle holder for pro

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Built a few nitrous bottle holders for a pro they hold 2 5lb boss bottles. It was hard to find a good place to mount it under the hood at the right angle. I think they look cool more for show so no need to say it is overkill already know thanks.

photo nitrous 1.JPG photo nitrous 3.JPG photo nitrous 5.JPG photo nitrous 4.JPG

Attachments

• photo nitrous 2.JPG
    photo nitrous 2.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you just need to make some bottle warmers.......wrap then really nice with some copper tubing and let the coolant circulate through the line to warm up the bottle and act as a rear cooler! lol I did this years ago on a car I used to street race.....there was some cold nights that I needed the bottle to be warm!

oh that is some kick a$$ work you did there!

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you just need to make some bottle warmers.......wrap then really nice with some copper tubing and let the coolant circulate through the line to warm up the bottle and act as a rear cooler! lol I did this years ago on a car I used to street race.....there was some cold nights that I needed the bottle to be warm!

oh that is some kick a$$ work you did there!

dont need bottle warmers on boss noss, low pressure system, only see about 300 psi at the nozzle so bottle even when cold have more than enough pressure.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
R u running nos on stock motor? What elevation? what changes need to be done to the clutching? do you need a fuel programmer?

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a 13.1 pa head and hps can with the boss not nitrous set up thats it and clutching is stock and were running a 40hp shot not we were running a 60hp shot but it over revved to much and would sometimes hit the limiter

Flight01

Reaction score
Two questions: is the Boss Noss reliable? And where did u find the two gas bottles with mounting brackets ? It does look $weet though.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two questions: is the Boss Noss reliable? And where did u find the two gas bottles with mounting brackets ? It does look $weet though.

Boss noss has work really well for me an crisco we have probably ran at least 5 bottle each and as far as the mounting brackets, built them myself and just got the bottles for parkland motorsports (780) 963-0080 there who i got the kit through.

Top Bottom