New toy

CHASEWINTERS

Reaction score
So, I recently sold my Nytro, and bought a 2013 PRO RMK 163. I'll be back in Calgary on the 15th to get prepped to head out to the hills for a first ride. I was considering silent pass or Boulder, any suggestions at this point where I should be headed?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats on the new sled...is it the LE? post a pic...freakin love those things

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to ride it down the back alley first to make sure the, belt, drive shaft and pistons, will be OK (joke) Good luck on the new ride your gonna love it!!

CHASEWINTERS

Reaction score
IMG_6218.JPG IMG_6220.JPG

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Stuff... another lost Yamaha Customer. I did the same thing, (well I didn't sell my Nytro) Picked up the same Pro in a 155, I'm so exicted to try it in the hills looks, feels and rides light!!!

Is it not awesome to have a sled out of the box that feels like it is made for the mountains, sweet boards, bars, track, skis and more!

ps I love my Nytro but come on Yamaha it was time for a upgrade and a 2013 Nytro is worse off then my 2009 with my upgrades...

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo chasewinters, your gunna have to change your avitar photo now too eh ???

CHASEWINTERS

Reaction score
Definitely right about the rmk's setup and feel out of the box, I spent more than a few days on one last year while my Nytro sat in the shop. I can't wait to get out on my new sled, with that being said I'm still not sure where I'll be riding next weekend but I'm going none the less. I have yet to ride silent pass so I'm leaning towards heading out there. Hopefully I can brim home a picture to change up my avatar, I do agree its time to change.

CHASEWINTERS

Reaction score
And everyone has been telling me that Yamaha is the chit.

The only reason I went to Yamaha was the claimed reliability, with plans to install a 270 mcxpress kit. Well let me tell you reality set in...the cost and weight of the machine considered; the "reliability" just couldn't keep me as a loyal customer.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you never did add boost, it does make it a different animal altogether. The cost of boosting is pretty hard to justify, thats why I found a good used one. Let someone else take the loss. Your new sled is a great looking sled should be a blast.

Top Bottom