new to the site

stevemiller2691

Reaction score
hi my name is steve miller. i am from prince george bc, i have a 2005 skidoo summit 800 ho with 144 inch track i have only had it for three weeks and only been able to ride it twice do to problems. i have read many other threads and seen how much knowledge many of you have to share and this is what made me join your site. i would like to thank everyone in advance for the help(i may need alot).
right now my problem is my summit 800 ho runs good for aproximatley 10 minutes then fall flat on its face like it only runs on one cylinder. i have tried a new coil,new stator, cleaned the carburetors, cleaned rave valves and checked operation, did compression test 150 psi in both cylinders. i have not worked on any skidoo machine much and this is a totally new experience but i used to have a 2001 polaris rmk 800 that did the same thing due to a tempature sensor failure. i have been told by the dealership here that it should not be cause by tempature sensor but i will be purchasing a new one to try only because i beleive it is that. any thoughts anyone ? i am willing to try anything. help is much appriciated thank you

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:wavymsn: Welcome to the site Steve!! Try reposting your question in the Skidoo sections.... you should get lots of help there. GOOD LUCK!!

Top Bottom