New Sled! Which One?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should go and ride each sled, and see which one suits YOU the best. Only You can judge what You like and only You will be able to pay for one... If I didnt do this testing myself, then I would not be happy with my Poo! It isnt that fastest or the strongest or the biggest, but I Love every second that I am on it! Those are my 2.5 cents...

Reaction score
Thanks for the honest opinions guys.
I'm not saying I can get a new RMK for the price of a used summit, there's just no new Summit X's around, only Everests. I never said anything about price in my original post anyways. I simply wanted a comparison of the sleds listed.
Anything specifically I should be concerned about the Ski Doo. The clutching sounds like it seems to be an issue (which is fixable), I know they addressed the shock issue from the 09's. Anything else.
I just wish the Arctic Cat's had some remodelling down to their styling. Look so old compared to the Poo and Doo. Even though some will argue looks aren't everything. The Cat may be the most reliable of the three engines?

I bought a 2010 sno pro last year and i love it, as far as handeling goes its just preference i get on my buddies 2008 summit xp, and for the life of me i can't roll it over, its like a tractor all it wants to do is go straight, i,ve seen some guys make it look easy but those sleds are in two different worlds in my option. The reason why u can't get a new summit x is bacause brp only spring chex that edtion the only ones that are avaible are the sleds that were ordered but never get picked up by the owner for w/e reason. Cat sleds whatever edtion u want can be purchased anytime time of the season. Never really understood why brp do that, so like now its no big suprise that all u can find is the everrest.

Top Bottom