New Sled Shop in McBride!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When talking to the McBride crew at the show , i met a gentleman who owns the recently vacated Fasgas that Glen was in. And he's going to be re-opening it up as the Sled Den, i think was the name. Basically offering Parts, repairs, upgades, and rentals. So still another option for the sledders who visit McBride. I can't remember the owners name since i misplaced his card.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
when talking to the mcbride crew at the show , i met a gentleman who owns the recently vacated fasgas that glen was in. And he's going to be re-opening it up as the sled den, i think was the name. Basically offering parts, repairs, upgades, and rentals. So still another option for the sledders who visit mcbride. I can't remember the owners name since i misplaced his card.

his name is perry........ Good guy! And also sounds like Adrenaline Tours will be in the building as well as his shop, and possibly a dealership(cat?)..... He is renovating the building at present, but should be ready soon....... Hope he posts some pics of the place soon too.;)

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
perry is a nice guy i like him :)

told him i can be his summer mechanic if he leaves the car hoist in the shop :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Perry is a very good friend of mine,it was three years ago I took him up to the mountains for the first time.I created a monster LOL,He is a great guy and would take the shirt off his back for anyone.I also must admit,there are not to many guys out there that can outclimb him and that crazy M 1000 he rides(Linderman Sled)It is a lot of fun to ride with Him and Rod as they compete like two six year olds fighting over a ice cream cone LOL!
Perry will have a Top Notch operation for sure as I know he would settle for nothing less.He will also be sending hoods and other stuff out for painting(airbrushing) as he has a couple of good contacts for that as well!
And for those chain saw enthusiasts he will also be running the Stihl deealership from his showroom.
I Wish my friend all the best in the new shop!
I think this is the first hood he sent out!
Shifty's new Hood!
catmando!
#1 Perry and Kyle in Mcbride
# 2 Shiftys new Hood!
#3 Playin with Rons Turbo in my garage!

Attachments

• PB290047.jpg
    PB290047.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 201
  • PA230044.jpg
    PA230044.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 200
  • PB230019.jpg
    PB230019.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a Linderman Sled Lyle. Perry Fowler awsome guy, great customer, cant go wrong in dealing with him. :cool: Congrats on the new venture my friend:d:beer:

Top Bottom