New Secondary on 2013 1100T

Ekim

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Just an update. Clutch was way out of alignment. Everything is straightened out and ready to go. Will try it again this weekend and report what happens. As well, I am very interested in the cpc floating deflector bolt setup. Thanks

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. What part was out....parallelism ? Vertical parallelism? Both?

Thanks for all the replies. Just an update. Clutch was way out of alignment. Everything is straightened out and ready to go. Will try it again this weekend and report what happens. As well, I am very interested in the cpc floating deflector bolt setup. Thanks

Ekim

Reaction score
Dealer didn't say which way the clutch was out of alignment and I didn't ask. I went yesterday for 50 miles in a foot of fresh and no problems. Clutch seemed cooler and belt lasted. I hope everyone else is having good news and this is a part of the cure. Thanks

Ekim

Reaction score
Update. Keep blowing belts. Dealer is going to change the drivers for gear reduction of about 16%. I would like some more feedback on the TCL delete before I sped the $1500 to do it. Are people running this set up getting miles on heir belts before they explode? Which brand? Thanks
As well, where are people getting this jack shaft brace?

Last edited:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Brent linderman at arctic edge motorsports he's got the goods on what to do and how to set it up so it will get proper belt life! Great guy to deal with he never sells something that isn't needed. I'm sure deano from mad motorsports would be another good one I believe him and Brent work together on some things. I've never dealt with deano but from what I have understood he seems like a straight shooter so either one would be able to point you in the direction you need.

Top Bottom