New rider looking to ride kakwa

Rudy 149

Reaction score
Hey new to forum been riding in kakwa last year been doing day trips and is proving to be exhausting I was just curious if anyone had a place to stay rent or if anyone offers any over night staying accommodations any feed back or suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most guys that camp there have put in a lot of time and effort not to mention cash to do so. I don't know of anyone that rents out their camp, there may be someone that will though. I would think they would want to get to know you a little first

Rudy 149

Reaction score
Ya I figured that was the case I would like to put time and effort into it myself just work has me all over the place so just isn't worth it not knowing where I'm gonna be at. I am will to contribute, help supply something for camp whatever would be needed. Thanks for the reply nice to finally get some feed back.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
join your local club, great way to meet some new guys as they have to be a member to have a camp out there if i'm not mistaken.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is another way. I do not think they have any rules that state that you cannot stay there overnight in a camper. If you only get up there twice a year, why not just pull in a camper? Just remember to clean up, don't have a fire outside, and pay for the trail pass.
The other option would be to make a few day trips to core lodge or something. Less travel time, less people, less trail riding, and just as much snow. But if you do that, maybe join that club as well.
Cheers, oh and keep it rubber side down.

Top Bottom