New Redline offroad and performance dealers for replacement turner axles.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
We have had some new dealers set up this past month for selling redline turner axles in canada.
Redline Powercraft
Baddocks power products
woverine ford sales.
Rubber Down customs
If anyone needs some of the toughest axles on the market call these guys for orders or call chris @ Redline Offroad & Performance to find a dealer near you,780-207-9995

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
how much are they for a 08 brute 750.

We are having a Promotion price right now till the 31st of aug. @ 485.00ea call us if you would like to place an order. These Shafts have a full one year warranty. let me know.
Thx chris 780-207-9995

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are great axles I have them on my king with the 8 inch slc lift broke a couple cv joints and snapped one spline off in the diff but held up way better then the gorrila axles I had I will definetly be putting them on my outlander when I break the stock ones.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
They are great axles I have them on my king with the 8 inch slc lift broke a couple cv joints and snapped one spline off in the diff but held up way better then the gorrila axles I had I will definetly be putting them on my outlander when I break the stock ones.

what series are u running the hd,s or the nitro.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest I'm not even sure what they are my roughneck is buying the quad from me on payments right now he said he's planning on bringing it into you too look At

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not even sure what they are my roughneck is buying the quad from me on payments right now he said he's planning on bringing it into you too look At

Nice, can't wait to see it, You should see our show bike with the 16" LIFT on it, pretty high, I'll post some pics for u guys later.

Attachments

• Redline mud extream 1 002.jpg
    Redline mud extream 1 002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Top Bottom