Redline Offroad & Performance's MUD EXTREAM ATV 16" LIFT

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
This is Redline Offroad & Performance Mud Extream demo bike. This is a true 16" lift without the tires, The Axles are Redline Turner custom nitro series shafts, Custom Built full ball bearing A-arms, Custom shocks by redline. 31" outlaws on ss212. We also build 2" to 10" lifts for almost all models. Call chris for more info. 780-207-9995

Attachments

• Redline mud extream 1 003.jpg
    Redline mud extream 1 003.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Redline mud extream 1 002.jpg
    Redline mud extream 1 002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Redline mud extream 1 001.jpg
    Redline mud extream 1 001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 63

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is Redline Offroad & Performance Mud Extream demo bike. This is a true 16" lift without the tires, The Axles are Redline Turner custom nitro series shafts, Custom Built full ball bearing A-arms, Custom shocks by redline. 31" outlaws on ss212. We also build 2" to 10" lifts for almost all models. Call chris for more info. 780-207-9995

how much would that cost.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
the mudpro 1000 comes with up to 3 yrs warranty and goes like a raped ape, why would i want to f with it?.......lol

There is no doubt the mud pro 1000 huals, but wouldn't it be great to have 30" of clearance with all that power. You can tell by looking at it, It is begging for a set of 31" tires and a huge lift, Hell it's already geared for it.lol

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt the mud pro 1000 huals, but wouldn't it be great to have 30" of clearance with all that power. You can tell by looking at it, It is begging for a set of 31" tires and a huge lift, Hell it's already geared for it.lol

WELL I KNOW THEY WILL 58 MILES ANHOUR WITH A FLAT FRONT TIRE...:eek::eek: !!!!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
So what about the rest of the drivetrain on the machines you lift???
Heavier axels are great but the diffs get strained as well.

Looks cool but i cant see it being that reliable.It is not like the quad has planetarys or dana rear ends and stuff.
But it is neat to look at

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
So what about the rest of the drivetrain on the machines you lift???
Heavier axels are great but the diffs get strained as well.

Looks cool but i cant see it being that reliable.It is not like the quad has planetarys or dana rear ends and stuff.
But it is neat to look at

Still your weakest point, is the belt, If you have a axle that can run 40 degrees there is no more strain on the diff, other than there is a tougher cv and bar. This quad is only made for the mud NOT trails, But lets say we did put truck diffs in, Then what, How is the trans, clutches and engine going to hold together. Really what is the change from a stock bike running 31s to a lifted bike built to run 31s just tougher parts and less break downs. But thanks for the info.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Still your weakest point, is the belt, If you have a axle that can run 40 degrees there is no more strain on the diff, other than there is a tougher cv and bar. This quad is only made for the mud NOT trails, But lets say we did put truck diffs in, Then what, How is the trans, clutches and engine going to hold together. Really what is the change from a stock bike running 31s to a lifted bike built to run 31s just tougher parts and less break downs. But thanks for the info.

So what is stock on these builds?

Me personally i would not put tires bigger than 27's ,just for the fact i don't want to be broke down when everyone else is havin fun.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
So what is stock on these builds?

Me personally i would not put tires bigger than 27's ,just for the fact i don't want to be broke down when everyone else is havin fun.

Don't get me wrong every person has there own opinion on what they think there bikes can handle. All the people that we ride with run 28's and up. Everyone has fun and the most part of breakage is due to not maintaining the rides. I work on all types of quads and all have there up's and downs. What is left stock on the quads we do is left up to the customer and depending how far they want to go. Some quads are better to lift than others also being the nipple size in the diff. Have you done any mods to your grizz. Like the rear diff bracket kit?? or anything else. Thanks for the debate lol:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong every person has there own opinion on what they think there bikes can handle. All the people that we ride with run 28's and up. Everyone has fun and the most part of breakage is due to not maintaining the rides. I work on all types of quads and all have there up's and downs. What is left stock on the quads we do is left up to the customer and depending how far they want to go. Some quads are better to lift than others also being the nipple size in the diff. Have you done any mods to your grizz. Like the rear diff bracket kit?? or anything else. Thanks for the debate lol:d

It does have alot to do with maintence for sure.

I have a Two Brothers Pipe,K&N filter and just 26' Mud lites ,front and rear bumpers and Full aluminum skid plates,Nothing extreme.
Whats the bracket kit ?

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
It does have alot to do with maintence for sure.

I have a Two Brothers Pipe,K&N filter and just 26' Mud lites ,front and rear bumpers and Full aluminum skid plates,Nothing extreme.
Whats the bracket kit ?

It's for the rear diff it has two u bolts and 3 bolt holes to bolt to the rear diff carrier. Basically makes it so the diff does not turn, Makes it way tougher. and cheap to buy.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What is the rear diff bracket kit?

Top Bottom